!!!Smooth As TN Whiskey!!!

"That Fireball Whiskey Whispers Temptation In My Ear"....

What Drink Sends You Into Temptation??

Attached Images File Type: jpg C-60.jpg (152.1 KB, 1807 views)
Will you be around Omaha this week?
I must admit I'm also a whiskey girl!
Your looking Great!!
#cheers!
Enjoy Omaha!
Damnnn you're so HOT!

I am not much of a whiskey gal....more of a vodka drinker.....but I do enjoy a small sip of jack occassionally! Jack Daniels or else knob creek!
I must admit I'm also a whiskey girl!
Your looking Great!!
#cheers!
Enjoy Omaha! Originally Posted by LexiLayneOmaha

Thank you Lexi!! Whiskey is just the way to go...or maybe its a country thing! lol
Damnnn you're so HOT!

I am not much of a whiskey gal....more of a vodka drinker.....but I do enjoy a small sip of jack occassionally! Jack Daniels or else knob creek! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Miss Dallas, you are always too sweet!! Thank you!
Its ok, because I bet vodka still whispers dirty thoughts!! he he
Lol yep
I made dreamsicle jello shots in my hotel room last week
Take orange jello,mix it with whipped creme vodka and king cake vodka..put a lil orange juice in it and then put a small amount is cool whip in before it settles..the cool whip raises to the top..making it taste like a dreamsicle!
Give me a scotch, preferably something smokey and peaty
Lol yep
I made dreamsicle jello shots in my hotel room last week
Take orange jello,mix it with whipped creme vodka and king cake vodka..put a lil orange juice in it and then put a small amount is cool whip in before it settles..the cool whip raises to the top..making it taste like a dreamsicle! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I am soo going to make this. We have a big Mardi Gras Ride coming up at the end of the month and I know some of my crew would love this. We are always trying to come up with different shots and making different flavored Moonshines. Thanks for the recipe Miss Dallas!
7 more days Omaha....Don't miss your KLN Ride!!
I am ready to saddle up and ride?? Who's ready?? Looking for those studs to break in! Omaha and Lincoln
Bae ����
Whiskey sounds wonderful this weekend!