URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, DFK, CG, K9, Mish, BBBJ, CIM, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Long Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'5" Petite, b cups, nice ass
Recommendation: Yes
Very nice.

Have you seen any of the other girls there? Trying to figure out how she compares to Jessie.
Very nice.

Have you seen any of the other girls there? Trying to figure out how she compares to Jessie. Originally Posted by Schnell325
I'm not JCrater, nor have I SEEN Jessie. I have seen her, she's cute. I have SEEN most of the rest at Michiko, they are uniformly excellent. Crystal, in particular, stands out as an eager, outstanding service provider, beautiful, and the hands-down best TUMA I have ever had.

Other than that, I don't have a lot of praise for Crystal, LOL
Jessie is your traditional Thai she a pleaser, and a small piece of dynamite.
Both are good gals. Imo, Krystal is slightly prettier but Jessie has more aggression and gives you her panties
Both are good gals. Imo, Krystal is slightly prettier but Jessie has more aggression and gives you her panties Originally Posted by Moe Greene
I'll take your word, since I haven't sessioned with Jessie. Crystal does not hold back, that is aggressive to me. But she is so loving, perhaps aggressive isn't the word to apply.

Uninhibited is the word that best describes Crystal.
Both are good gals. Imo, Krystal is slightly prettier but Jessie has more aggression and gives you her panties Originally Posted by Moe Greene
Two different categories, height, attractiveness, customs, and performance. Krystal is taller thinner and Jessie is short and more curves just depends on what you want. I’ve had great times with both.
Also Krystal has no problem with a finger in her ass
Two different categories, height, attractiveness, customs, and performance. Krystal is taller thinner and Jessie is short and more curves just depends on what you want. I’ve had great times with both. Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
I'll take the curves all day, but Chung states that all are great at Michiko so I want the explore the entire menu.
I'll take the curves all day, but Chung states that all are great at Michiko so I want the explore the entire menu. Originally Posted by BoneHome777
Chung is a wise man. I sample what Michiko has to offer several times a week Jesse us more curves.
Chung states that all are great at Michiko so I want the explore the entire menu. Originally Posted by BoneHome777
Chung is a wise man. Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
Thanks Guys. They really have been great so far. Knock on wood it continues. When I compare Michiko to Blue (R.I.P.), that is high praise. Nobody else has ever come close. Well except for M & N in Houston (R.I.P), and they were all Vietnamese. If they still operated, and were in DFW, I would be posting Go Fund Me's twice a week, to support an addiction.
So, I should find a Vietnamese wife to be really happy?
So, I should find a Vietnamese wife to be really happy? Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9ZZgDqzAg

I have a youtube song response for every question

Really, yes you should. But you can't pick just any. The horror stories I could recount are legion.
But you can't pick just any.
As you know, per Jimmy Soul, "get an ugly woman"...but just how ugly does she have to be?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and passionate dfk makes a woman beautiful . Good looks without passion are a waste of...good looks.

I wonder if you have stacks of 45's in your closet?
As you know, per Jimmy Soul, "get an ugly woman"...but just how ugly does she have to be?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and passionate dfk makes a woman beautiful . Good looks without passion are a waste of...good looks.

I wonder if you have stacks of 45's in your closet? Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy

Crystal is the subject of this thread, and she's proof you can be beautiful, and deliver passionate DFK's. But yeah, if she didn't DFK, she would be withholding what God designed her for. That's not sexist, it's acknowledging nature's truth, and God's design.

I have a jukebox in my soul. and I have an idea for the Forum. How cool would it be if instead of a written review, we submitted, say, a jpeg of us singing a song that reflects our session? Like Hollywood Musicals, where they will be talking, then suddenly an Actor or Actress breaks out in song, as if they realize the limits of the spoken word, that it is impeding their true communication.