Encounter: Tasted the LuAnn Plate at Four Seasons... Delicious Sides, Raw Meat, and Creamy Gravy

Date: August 17, 2023
Name: Ann
Address and Phone: -
Address: Walnut Hill near Stemmons
Phone: 469-349-8549
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, Breast Play, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, BBFS (MISH, DOGGY)
Hair Length and Color: Brown, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'5'', 115-120 pounds, shaved, nice smile and face, sexy ass, Ample Bosoms (heard that term on TV once, I like it)
Recommendation: Yes
chung, glad you got some late breakfast LuAnn Plate delites!

seriously, not a euphemism, i had a friend who, regardless of what was on the steam table, always had fried cod, fried okra, and corn. always.
i like to rotate thru the entrees.

unfortunately, she moved out of the area.
and unfortunately, the remaining Luby's are too far away from me for a quick drop-in for lunch.
chung, glad you got some late breakfast LuAnn Plate delites!

seriously, not a euphemism, i had a friend who, regardless of what was on the steam table, always had fried cod, fried okra, and corn. always.
i like to rotate thru the entrees.

unfortunately, she moved out of the area.
and unfortunately, the remaining Luby's are too far away from me for a quick drop-in for lunch. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Roger that! Rotation is best, if you can visit with any form of regularity. But as far away as Luby's now is, I would probably order the same stuff, knowing my next visit is probably a long time away.

As far as Ann is concerned, I'll take the cream gravy finish every time, AFTER consuming her Milkshake that brings all the Boys to the Yard!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pGL2rytTraA
Lt. Gen. Chung Tso Chikin is ON FIRE! Good review!
Damn nice Chung
Lt. Gen. Chung Tso Chikin is ON FIRE! Good review! Originally Posted by veloztec
Damn nice Chung Originally Posted by Blackout100

Thank you Gentlemen!

I'm hoping Ann will order a LuAnn Plate, and (cough) Lt. Gen. Chung Tso Chikin will be her entree! It can be her turn to taste me.. Yippee!
Had a chance to see her this weekend. Great time indeed
Had a chance to see her this weekend. Great time indeed Originally Posted by Blackout100
I really enjoyed the LuAnn Plate, she was, um, I mean the meal was satiating!

Wonder if Ann has a Weekend Buffet? can't imagine what her Buffet would offer, that could be more filling? Maybe that little service I wrote about in ROS?
Everybody has their own take-aways from anyone's review. Chung reliably has one or two, or maybe a musical interlude. The one for me in Ann's review is..."the kind of laugh one does, when they know you told a joke, but they didn't get it." I have witnessed that throughout my life, but never put it into words...very apt description. Thank you sir.
Everybody has their own take-aways from anyone's review. Chung reliably has one or two, or maybe a musical interlude. The one for me in Ann's review is..."the kind of laugh one does, when they know you told a joke, but they didn't get it." I have witnessed that throughout my life, but never put it into words...very apt description. Thank you sir. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Thanks TC. That laugh is probably common in AMPs, those rare times when we joke. As you know well, a lot of humor is subtle and context-specific, so an English-as-a-second language Lady is not going to quite grasp what is humorous. If she does, it likely wasn't really funny.