What is the funniest comment made during a Date? [the Griffin Question of the Day #3]

What is the funniest comment made during a Date, by either the Provider or Hobbyist?

This Provider has lovely blond hair and while laying naked beside me, she said: “I have a medical condition with my eyes that causes me to suffer from motion sickness.” As she was going into detail about this problem, I was thinking: this how the terminology of DIZZY BLOND was started.

(I do not intend this to be hurtful to this individual; because, if this medical condition is real, then this is really serious and sad!!!) Taken out of that context, the humor is in what she said and how I perceived it.

I would like to hear from both the Providers and the Hobbyists.

[the Griffin Question of the Day #3]

I’m giving up sex for Lent!
Ok I have one, At the beginning of a session a guy said I have a penis pump I said ok..and waited for him to pull it out but no, he grabbed his boys and begin pumping himself up. Needless to say that was a first for me it was pretty cool actually...
"I need to call my wife so I can relax"
"Do you have change for a 20?"
"Can we listen to the song Relax (by Frankie Goes To Hollywood) while doing it?"
"I need to call my wife so I can relax" Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
That's happened to me also LMAO
"Does it matter which way the condom goes on?"
"For your information, I only give blowjobs on Venus!"

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=6772
"Do you have change for a 20?" Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Did AllisonofHouston tell you about our date on 02-12-12? You quoted me verbatim.

We had scheduled a 1.5hr session, (1.5hr and the 3hr + dinner being our standard dates) and the donation was already on the dresser. So the time slipped away and we had gone over the 2hr mark. Allison is no clock watcher and she is such a sweety, so I asked what her 2hr donation was. I then said this ultimate FAUX PAS. I apologize Allison.
Its all good darlin..no worries its not the first time Im sure it wont be the last lol
DONT STOP, THIS IS MY WIFE CALLING... AND IT ACTUALLY TURNED ME ON THAT I WAS GIVING HIM HEAD WHILE HIS WIFE WAS CLEARLY BITCHING ABOUT SOME THING.
I have a guy who EVERY time we meet his wife calls while I am blowing him.he continues to chat in a rather lovingly lustful way to her while I continue......when she asks what he is doing,he says "reading a novel! Then they talk about 30 minutes covering everything personal including the kids! lol

I think it's kinda sexy!! lol

one time I had a guy tell me in the middle of doing the dirty deed......"by the way,this is my {dead} mothers bed....and her bedroom!
yeah babe! dinners in the oven. ill be out in a bit, im busy fuckin ....(whats your name?) yeah Knottyman!
and go easy on the beans, you know how gassy you get
"Your going to stick that WHERE!!!!".................... ......
Provider while giving me a BBBJ: "Wow..tears are coming from my eyes.."

Me : "Tears are coming from my eyes too.."