NCNS Little Kayla S

So I saw Little Kayla S was back in town from Florida. She is a real hottie and I was at loose ends on Thursday, so I decided to contact.

I pmd her on Tuesday night and she told me to text her. I texted her on
Wednesday and we finally connected around mid-day on Thursday. I asked her if she was available in the evening for an incall. She responded with some crazy BS that all the hotels are booked and asked if I could find one. I said I would and asked whether I could still get the incall rate. She said that would be OK, so we set an appointment for 8:30 and agreed that I would book the hotel and tell her the location after I confirmed we were still on a couple of hours before the appointment.

About 7, I text her and she confirms that we were still on for 8:30. So I book the hotel, give her the location, and tell her to call me when she arrives. About 10 or 15 minutes after I tell her I booked the room, she texts me a dollar amount--its more than her incall rate that we agreed to. I remind her that we agreed to the incall rate, but told her that I don't really mind--hell, I made a specific point to tell her she was worth the extra. Had I received the service in the reviews I would have certainly left that much as a tip and considered myself richer for the experience. I can't say the price change made me happy, but it wasn't a big deal and I would not have cared if I had ended the night with a smile on my face.

But it was not to be. As we approach the appointment time, I head out to the hotel (which thankfully was not too far from home). Shortly before I get there I receive a text that she's running a little late. That's cool. We reset for 9:30, which gives me a chance to grab a quick bite for dinner and time for a drink or two to get in the mood. Then nothing. She never called of texted. I wait an hour and then I call it a night.
  • bbkid
  • 03-09-2012, 06:51 AM
Cunt
Seems like she's done that quite a few times before. I dont get it. What's up with some of these sluts!
  • SWAMP
  • 03-09-2012, 07:36 AM
Thanks for the info. I was going to try and see her this weekend. Think I'll pass now.
I was interested in seeing her myself, but this seems to be a habit with her...so I'll pass.

Thanks for the useful information.
I too have been trying to get a hold of her recently. She said she was back in town and was really interested in meeting. We were discussing some possible times then she seemed to disappear...