Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None
Session Length: 1hour
Fee: 260
Hair Color and Length: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Sceduled for an 11am appointment! Confirmed the night before. Confirmed and got a response at 10am and said to call wen I arrived at the hotel for room number. Got there at 10:50am and does not respond until 11:10am and says shes sick and cant get out of bed. Does not answer her phone and was the last response I got from her.
Im just pissed at the fact the I wasted my time and drove 30 min for nothing.
I honestly dont beleive her and think she was full of BS and just bumped me for another customer or sumthing cuz she wouldnt even respond to phone calls or text while Im still waiting around. Inconsiderate 19 year old none the less!!!
She could have obviously saved me a long drive by letting me know a head of time.
Recommendation: No
Wrong place.
This should co in COED as a new thread, not a review. I am moving it.
Looks like someone needs to edit the location.
Done
Ashley come on girl, did you do that?

She just posted an ad today around 4:30.
I guess she isn't sick anymore.
She didnt like your car
Haha....so she feels better by 430 posts an ad and finally gets back to me to tries to reschedule for Tuesday. Providers are full of shit....all of them!
Maybe she can't help it, she's only 19! Lol
Guess it's okay, probably go buy an iPad now or maybe see the 18 red head Genhyiena....idk
Update, Ashley made things right with me. Im not pissed anymore, would see her again for sure....
Haha....so she feels better by 430 posts an ad and finally gets back to me to tries to reschedule for Tuesday. Providers are full of shit....all of them!
Maybe she can't help it, she's only 19! Lol
Guess it's okay, probably go buy an iPad now or maybe see the 18 red head Genhyiena....idk Originally Posted by Anabolic
I really was sick on Sunday and had to reschedule all my morning appointments to later that evening and the next day. I understand your fustration babe but I explained the situation to you and tried to make it up!! No hard feelings.....See you next weekend