I need help w/"Words" & "Menu"

can SOMEONE please, explain where and how i can go about discussing my "menu"??

I don't like having to say yes/no, and answer a bunch of questions because it makes me uncomfortable and IDK the person on the other end. if it's a prior client, i'll answer questions all day, and they know it

at any rate...can someone please tell me where I can put this information, safely? I considered my website, but even that worries me!
Just remember you cannot list sexual services or rates in your ad's.

List of acronyms
Just say you're "GFE" or "GFE to the max" and let us figure it out.

Hey, it's working for 90% of the providers here...
Amber just put it on your site and direct them there...
that providers get scolded in their ads for listing services and hobbyists get chastised and denied pa credit for NOT listing services in their reviews. Being the provider would be honest in what they are willing to do and an occasional hobbyist has been know to exaggerate it seems a little backwards. jmho.
If you haven't already, get a p411 account. List all your services there and make sure you put a link to your p411 account in your eccie showcase.
If you haven't already, get a p411 account. List all your services there and make sure you put a link to your p411 account in your eccie showcase. Originally Posted by LeftySmith
Simple enough.
I really prefer when the girls have a P411 account & fill in the services at the bottom. I assume some activities may be YMMV, But it's good to know what is even possible.
It is NEVER a good idea to list services ANYWHERE. Tell them to read your reviews.
It is NEVER a good idea to list services ANYWHERE. Tell them to read your reviews. Originally Posted by 1ThickBlond
Hmm. Is this from an LE standpoint only or are there other reasons?
Hmm. Is this from an LE standpoint only or are there other reasons? Originally Posted by Tobor the 8th Man
Yes, all about LE. Aside from making their jobs easier and giving them a reason to target you ,they can and will copy and print this type of information and use it against you in court. It will be impossible to deny being a prostitute if you blatantly list which specific sexual services you provide for money.
If you haven't already, get a p411 account. List all your services there and make sure you put a link to your p411 account in your eccie showcase. Originally Posted by LeftySmith

I do have a P4 account, and my ID is on my siggie and my showcase

I know on there it gives the option to choose activities. I've been having to scan the eccie thread on hobby terms, so I can update my P4 profile, lmao.

Learning alot!! VERY Informative!! Crazy stuff, lol!!!
Don't forget to add BBCR to your profile.
What works easiest for me is just coping and pasting my reviews to my website. Then (in my ads) I clearly ask everyone to read my website and reviews before contacting me.

I know it is working great because I am a CBJ only girl and it has been years since someone asked me for a BBBJ. Everyone who I meet seems to really understand what it is I will do and what it is I won't do.
it has been years since someone asked me for a BBBJ.. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Hey Brooke, can I have a BBBJ?

Hee Hee! Just cuz you said it was YEARS. ;P