Concerts on the Lake in Rockwall

Who is ready for the summer and the concerts at the Lake in Rockwall?
Just got their concert dates and starts in two weeks. They have some great cover bands this year too. The Bon Jovi tribute and the Beatles Cover Band are always my favorite.
Always get goosebumps when Beatles tribute bands do "she loves you" ... yeah yeah yeah !!
[QUOTE=procopio;1052594826]Always get goosebumps when Beatles tribute bands do "she loves you" ... yeah yeah yeah !![
You should out the Beatles cover Band they have. It is great.
Beatles don't do it for me but saw the "real" Journey like 12 times. Plan on being there May 30th. Tara, my SO will be with me; should we just casually meet?
Made a lot of the concerts last few years but missed last year's shows. Can't wait for new season to start. Just wish the sunset was anyplace else but behind the stage. It gets blinding if there aren't clouds. Yes sitting to the side of the stage helps but the sound sucks. Lotta babes walking around. Nice scenery.
I love the Concerts on Lake, And the harbor is a great place for drinks.
Beatles don't do it for me but saw the "real" Journey like 12 times. Plan on being there May 30th. Tara, my SO will be with me; should we just casually meet? Originally Posted by pilot4u
Your a cutie.
Will take Tara to the concerts, we can watch from my boat.
mines getting dewinterized, wakeboard season is soon!! kinda boat speed racer?
I am old and fortunate enough to see the Beatles live and in person down in Houston at the old Sam Houston Coleseum. The place where they played is gone and thats kind of sad. I just saw Eric Clapton live in Dallas a few weeks ago and have my tickets for Fleetwood Mac in June, really good floor seats. Any of you ladies want to join me that night? Great seats, go to dinner and maybe hit a club after the concert? PM and let me know, no strings attached, but you must be smoking hot that night when we all go out.
Nothing better than listening to great music, on the water, a cold beverage in hand with beautiful women during the summer. Love those concerts.
i will be there as well. will look for tara....eye candy is super good to go...
I love the Concerts on Lake, And the harbor is a great place for drinks. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn

You must bring your own.
i will be there as well. will look for tara....eye candy is super good to go... Originally Posted by Bluesplyr
Can't wait