Long lost daughter..

A man was sitting in an Irish pub sipping pints with his buds when in walks his daughter.

"Good Lord girl! Where've ya been!? It's been nearly 5 years since we've seen ya! Your Mum's been worried sick! What's become of you?"

She says, "We'll Daddy...I moved the United States...and...I've become a prostitute."

"WHAT???!!" screams the old man. "Get out! I never want to see you again! You've brought SHAME to our family! Leave now!!!"

Well the daughter is practically in tears now. She looks down and says:
"But Daddy, I've made a lot of money doing this...the Porsche I drove here in, I bought that for you. And the mansion you and Mum always wanted...I paid cash for it! And I paid off brother Tim's college tuition!"

The old man pauses for a second and says:
"Wait a minute...what did you say you've become?"

She looks down again and says: "A prostitute."

The old man jumps up and says: "Faith n' Begorrah! I thought you said you've become a Protestant!!! Come here and give ole Dad a hug!!!"
That's funny!!
LOL -good stuff
Love a good Irish joke. Being 1/16th Leprechaun myself, we're one of the few ethnic groups who do not take everything seriously and become offended as easily as so many others.

Insert any other group in that same joke and they're ready to storm the embassy walls......
Dare I say "boo" lol. This *IS* funny *