Condo In Hot Springs During Arkansas Derby Week

There is a lot of Big MONEY in Hot Springs this weekend for the Arkansas Derby the largest horse racing weekend of the season. I have a 2 Bedroom 2 bath condo available for your use. In Fact, several of you girls can use it. It will sleep as many as 6. It has every thing you need full kitchen and dining area, washer and dryer and a Pool. If you are interested in its use or you just need a quick 3 day vacation then send me a pm. I do not mind you working out of it. It is very secluded and private just please be careful.
Moved from ISO.
Duke, why did you move this thread, because I am in search of a provider or a hobbyist that would like to rent or use this condo during a very large event in Hot Springs Arkansas? could you please move it back or I need to reword the post. I am looking for someone to use my condo in Hot springs this week.
Good luck
Sounds like a lot of fun. I love the horse races.
Tara, take me. You can ride me!
To the OP: I cannot imagine anything going wrong with your proposal. GO FOR IT!
Why are you so determined for providers to go to your condo? You are pushing it on the ladies week after week. It isn't just one thread with an offer but all the time. What is really behind your kindness?
Tara, take me. You can ride me! Originally Posted by Stallion81
Well come get on it.
Because its open and its not being used.
Horse races are too easy to be fixed. Now dog races are entertaining.
Why are you so determined for providers to go to your condo? You are pushing it on the ladies week after week. It isn't just one thread with an offer but all the time. What is really behind your kindness? Originally Posted by Truly Passion

Perhaps this will ease your mind and suspend any suspicions.
I captured this on a flyby in my Lear.
Despite an apparent obsession, I am sure it is in the spirit of altruism.

Attached Images File Type: jpg entry-no-exit.jpg (41.5 KB, 61 views)
SweetAterPie please include me when you take the lear out again. The sites we can see and moments we make will be priceless......
Oh yes,

A possibility of,taint with altitude.
Three sides will never top this.
Taint tops all.