Science proves women like men with bigger penises

And all this time I thought I it was my personality.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/51469938/n.../#.UWcFw0qPDkG

A study released today in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) offers an explanation: Women are attracted to penises, and the bigger the better.

“Penis size does affect attractiveness,” lead author Brian Mautz, a University of Ottawa post-doctoral researcher said in an NBCNews.com interview.
In this day and age of pants, how does woman know how big the penis is until "after" she has already been attracted by something other than the penis?
Damn good question, badidea. I don't know who participated in the "survey/study" but I'm not walking around with my business floppin out of my pants - not in public, anyway; you get arrested for that stuff.
In this day and age of pants, how does woman know how big the penis is until "after" she has already been attracted by something other than the penis? Originally Posted by badidea
I think morals have progressed to the point that almost all women try before they buy. Why buy the whole pig when all you want is a little (or big) sausage!!
Which still begs the question badidea raises: what attracted her to the pig BEFORE she checked out the sausage (or that made her want to check out the sausage)?
I think morals have progressed to the point that almost all women try before they buy. Why buy the whole pig when all you want is a little sausage!! Originally Posted by TexTushHog

Hey, let's not get personal.
A lot of women are size queens, a lot are not. Anyone who's ever spent time around women talking about penis size know that "size doesn't matter" is bullshit, unless the woman actually loves the man. They'll spare your feelings about your penis size like you'll spare her feelings about her weight.

If you're paying for sex, then it doesn't matter. Depending on her circumstances, a civilian can be more picky. Some of you are asking how would she know. In my experience, she finds out when she's grinding her ass against you on the dance floor.
Which still begs the question badidea raises: what attracted her to the pig BEFORE she checked out the sausage (or that made her want to check out the sausage)? Originally Posted by Roguejet
what?? you mean you dont have women coming up to you, grabbing your crotch and business and saying ...
"mmmmm, that's a spicy sausage" -or- "eh!! next!!"

happens to me all the time, esp. when i'm walking at north park mall and white rock lake.

btw, i get more "next"s than "spicy sausage" responses.
I think TOO big or TOO small is not good!!