Sex drive: how do men and women compare

interesting article from webmd [my employer has a deal w/ them, so i get emails from webmd]...

http://www.webmd.com/sex/features/se...-women-compare

i find this part interesting.....

---------------------------------
6. Women experience orgasms differently than men.

While researchers find it tricky to try to quantify issues like the differing quality of male vs. female orgasms, they do have data on how long it takes men and women to get there. Men, on average, take four minutes from the point of entry until ejaculation, according to Laumann. Women usually take around 10 to 11 minutes to reach orgasm -- if they do.

That's another difference between the sexes: how often they have an orgasm during sex. Among men who are part of a couple, 75% report that they always have an orgasm, as opposed to 26% of the women. And not only is there a difference in reality, there's one in perception, too. While the men's female partners reported their rate of orgasm accurately, the women's male partners reported that they believed their female partners had orgasms 45% of the time.
---------------------------------

me:
"how long does it take to get there": depends on the woman and many other factors.
w/ providers, sometimes two-four minutes, sometimes 30-45 mins, esp after round one.
w/ the SO, a longer time [see below].

"how often they have an orgasm during sex": again, it depends.
w/ providers, large majority of time. w/ providers who are less engaged in the encounter, i'd say 20-35% have an orgasm. w/ providers who are more engaged in the encounter, i'd say 60-75% have an orgasm.
w/ the SO, usually resort to taking matters to hand but she's had one or two orgasms.

so, guys and gals, what are your research results??
Women have orgasms? Since when?
3 sides, you really should pay attention!
Pay attention? To what? Hey, look a butterfly ...
It is easier for me to achieve an orgasm with a client than a SO......let me explain why.

When I give in to co-dependency and become involved with a man in a relationship, I become a little insecure and that inhibits me. I worry about him finding me attractive, ect.

Another factor is.....when I see a client-ya'll tend to shower us with compliments. I feel flawless at times. Thank you for this.

Throw is the kinky nature of what we are doing......usually it is a given I am successful in achieving the "BIG O"

6. Women experience orgasms differently than men.

Men, on average, take four minutes from the point of entry until ejaculation, according to Laumann. Women usually take around 10 to 11 minutes to reach orgasm Originally Posted by pmdelites

I've always found it to be the opposite. hmmm?, they wouldn't be faking it now wood they?
I've always found it to be the opposite. hmmm?, they wouldn't be faking it now wood they? Originally Posted by sinkerswim

NEVER!!!!