Back after a few years

• RexH
  • 12-25-2022, 12:36 PM
Where did all the provider ads go? How can I find out who’s available?
Ad's have been for a few years

Go to most recently uploaded images
off to the left
Or most like images
welcome back enjoy!!
  • RexH
  • 12-28-2022, 07:37 AM
Thanks for the tips. Is there a “available now” section?
Thanks for the tips. Is there a “available now” section? Originally Posted by RexH
Ads have been gone for a few years. Doubt there is an available now section.

I'm also returning after a few years of being off of Eccie. So I'm navigating the site as an "almost" newbie.
IMHO having P411 is a must have to stay safe for both parties.

Tryst is a good start for the Ladies but the must have for now is a Review on ECCIE.

SkiptheGames and the other sites are the best way to get ripped off or catch a charge.

I cleaned up my Contact List the other night and I can definitely Hobby all of 2023 without searching the boards.
IMHO having P411 is a must have to stay safe for both parties.

Tryst is a good start for the Ladies but the must have for now is a Review on ECCIE.

SkiptheGames and the other sites are the best way to get ripped off or catch a charge.

I cleaned up my Contact List the other night and I can definitely Hobby all of 2023 without searching the boards. Originally Posted by ahab11
i love your signature lol !!!!

p411 and tryst are good places to look! also try twitter. follow me @NinaDicknapper
Twitter EROS TRYST p411
If you have a refes PacePro.net
  • RexH
  • 12-28-2022, 01:09 PM
Any twitter account you recommend?
I've got just one question, is OH2 down again?
  • RexH
  • 12-28-2022, 01:24 PM
Lol more like when is it not down.
pm some of the gals pisting gere for their schedule
or
write some if the gals here who have gotten recent reviewd
Back again also, just here and there. The drama is the killer here. I have had more than a few ladies give a solid no to using P411, not sure other review boards are around, and hear the same thing about some of the older but still around sites. I am on twitter and would recommend that as the best place.
I have had more than a few ladies give a solid no to using P411, Originally Posted by hookem69horns
What happened to p411? Why are they against it?