How Obama Won - Libtards think Obama is a Republican!

Ohio State college. Students have never heard of Benghazi in October of 2012. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDTJN4j9-EI
Com paired to the tea turds he is.
I didn't catch that... "corn paired", "cum paired", "con pared"
Com paired to a idiot you are o fer .
Hahaha, hey that was good. Did I hear that guy right, did he call one of those idiots a zombie, lol.

Jim
You have to excuse I'va biggen - he's a libtard and has comprehension problems. As a result he can't read and write and always votes Democrat because the last letter of the alphabet he learned was D which matches his grades!
Please excuse rock head he is so dumb he thinks I am a liberal. He has short term memory loss so he pees his diaper a lot.
Please excuse rock head he is so dumb he thinks I am a liberal. He has short term memory loss so he pees his diaper a lot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Oh you're not a Liberal anymore. So what did you decide you are this week fuck nut, an independent, lol.
Hey, eva are you a Independent?
Oh you're not a Liberal anymore. So what did you decide you are this week fuck nut, an independent, lol. Originally Posted by acp5762

I was a republican for years but before Bush I went independent got tired of dumb shits like the tea bags dragging the party brand down. Fuck off you are part of the problem not part of the answer. Keep sniffing seats whiffy.
I was a republican for years but before Bush I went independent got tired of dumb shits like the tea bags dragging the party brand down. Fuck off you are part of the problem not part of the answer. Keep sniffing seats whiffy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Iam a registered Democrat jerk off. The only problem with voting for Democrats now is that they are so far left they can't find their way home and most of them are basically corporate criminals. Oh I never supported George W. Bush either cause he was nothing but a Wall St plant just like Obama is. Plus he spent 90% of his waking hours as president drunk on his ass. Don't give me the "Iam part of the problem" bullshit line cause you don't have a solution either. Unless of course abandoning your political party and claim you're an Independent which doesn't mean shit it's just a cop out.
Well excuse me the left and right are so far apart there is no compromise just party first. With most of your comments on me sounded like a tea bag.
Well excuse me the left and right are so far apart there is no compromise just party first. With most of your comments on me sounded like a tea bag. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are a Independent? But you support 100% of Obama and his administrations policies. The only thing you ever agreed on was fucking light bulbs and that was a year and a half ago. Take that 100%=Independent Bull Shit, somewhere else.

You are an Ozombie, whether you know it or not...
You are a Independent? But you support 100% of Obama and his administrations policies. The only thing you ever agreed on was fucking light bulbs and that was a year and a half ago. Take that 100%=Independent Bull Shit, somewhere else.

You are an Ozombie, whether you know it or not... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

You are unable to read?