Pentagon loses 125 billion dollars...

...add that to the 60 billion lost by Hillary's state department, the billions from the Energy department (Solyndra et. al.) and you're talking some real money Obama has lost. A billion here, a billion there and you're talking some real money.

I'm just curious...why did they try to hide it?
...add that to the 60 billion lost by Hillary's state department, the billions from the Energy department (Solyndra et. al.) and you're talking some real money Obama has lost. A billion here, a billion there and you're talking some real money.

I'm just curious...why did they try to hide it? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I think Hillary "only" lost 6 billion. Peanuts.
  • DSK
  • 12-10-2016, 09:59 AM

I'm just curious...why did they try to hide it? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Because they spent it on hookers in the PI!
Those kickbacks gotta come from somewhere.

"Why" or "Where"?

Those kickbacks gotta come from somewhere. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
+ 1 !!!!

And how much money was squandered at NASA on odummer's " Muz-slime outreach " program that was demanded of NASA by him ?
Let's hope Trump enforces an "on time and under budget" mentality on government programs. All those departments need full, independent, forensic audits. We need to know where the money is going.
Let's hope Trump enforces an "on time and under budget" mentality on government programs. All those departments need full, independent, forensic audits. We need to know where the money is going. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
He already announced he would, and he's not even sworn yet.

Example: Boeing. How much does one AF1 cost?