Fuck the holidays

I personally have no family and friends. I keep my friends close and my enemies closer and have a lot enemies. Eighter way my enemies don't invite me over for Thanksgiving. But there many hooker in same boat, if the holidays come up once you meet her how do justified just that you just pretend it nother day with her. Some who have 10 birthday a year want you to give her extra during there holiday yet you want a discount.
Hookers can have 10 birthdays a year?
Yeah, I don’t know what you’re on about but I concur. Fuck the holidays.
Hookers can have 10 birthdays a year? Originally Posted by winn dixie
age fast like a puppy????
So Rip is admitting he has frenemies?
Technically those are friends Rip.
I personally have no family and friends. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Wow! Really??? What a huge surprise!!!!!
Hookers can have 10 birthdays a year? Originally Posted by winn dixie
And yet, according to their ads, some still never age a day in 10 years
I disagree, the holidays are great to get a discounted session.

Yesterday, I saw a new provider. This were slow for her because everyone was doing the family holiday. She came over, gave me a discounted session, and spent an hour with me.

The holidays also creates a financial outlay, buying presents. The credit cards will come due in January, which means she will need extra clients.
I disagree, the holidays are great to get a discounted session.
Originally Posted by Fizley
I agree many advertise at a discount but I see more want tips that time year and are needed. I like to just pay $80 and forget the issue.
I like to just pay $80 and forget the issue. Originally Posted by Ripmany
I'm sure you get some quality service for $80.

I'm sure you get some quality service for $80.

Originally Posted by playa76
but when the salmon run in the same shark week.............
I personally have no family and friends. I keep my friends close and my enemies closer and have a lot enemies. Eighter way my enemies don't invite me over for Thanksgiving. But there many hooker in same boat, if the holidays come up once you meet her how do justified just that you just pretend it nother day with her. Some who have 10 birthday a year want you to give her extra during there holiday yet you want a discount. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Come on Rip, your posts are great. We are friends on here.
Theres a hooker zoom chat every year on Christmas night. This will be our 4th year.

DM me if you want an invite.

December 25 @ 9pm est
I personally have no family and friends. I keep my friends close and my enemies closer and have a lot enemies. Eighter way my enemies don't invite me over for Thanksgiving. But there many hooker in same boat, if the holidays come up once you meet her how do justified just that you just pretend it nother day with her. Some who have 10 birthday a year want you to give her extra during there holiday yet you want a discount. Originally Posted by Ripmany

We can understand how family members can pass away. But, why do you not have any friends? Frends are developed, sometimes over a lifetime. It takes work, but it is worth it.

All of us have some friends. Snap out of the depression.
I love the holidays! My crib is straight up Clark Griswold, add a new element or two every year.