overnights anyone???

hey guys, being in this hobby has been so exciting and from talking with clients its made me think about how I actually started in the business. I actually did more overnights,dinner dates,sporting/special events,traveling with them on a business trips,and weekend trips before I learned about the boards/ads. it was so much fun and I would love to get that feeling back again but unsure ofhow clients feel about it in this hobby? which is more popular as far as the type of date?and would this be something that would something clients would like to see add to my services? any suggestions or opinions would help.
By all means, yes you should add this to your services. I would definately be interested.
thank you.can I ask what you be interested in?
I would be interested in all of these things. I travel to Austin 2-3 weekends a month in the spring and summer, attend various business dinners and sporting events throughout the year, and travel to Cabo usually 3-4 times a year. Obviously the situation to take a beautiful young lady like yourself would not be available or even applicable every time but it would be nice to do every now and then or several times a year.

Several things have to "click" and a there has to be a mutual level of respect and trust for these types of arrangements to work but if the provider and the client can get to that point I think they can be fun and beneficial to both parties.
maria,

I would suggest not booking overnights with someone you just meet. I think both parties have to feel comfortable with each other. It would be an akward night.
maria,

I would suggest not booking overnights with someone you just meet. I think both parties have to feel comfortable with each other. It would be an akward night. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Absolutely correct!! Don't even consider an overnight or more until you and the client have several sessions under your belts. You both need to have a level of comfort and trust with the other to spend the night together.

Overnights can and should be great for both! But there HAS to be a compatibility factor.
yes i agree with all of you.untiil you've met the person and spect quite a bit of time with them will you know that you can be around them almost for 24 hours a day and sometimes for multiple days.its not that i havent had overnights before,its just with being apart of the whole professional "hobby" i just wanted peoples' opinion of how they operate.im more of a sociable person so overtimes or multiple hours work well for me.plus ive worked in night clubs before (how i got most of my first clients)so i know how to push the right buttons,lol.i think i will offer it to only clients ive seen before and if new ones want to work towards overnigths,i will suggest dinner/social event dates!

Thanx for the advice