Why would a BILLIONAIRE need to be a reality TV star?

It simply doesn't make sense. It's obvious this guy is not a billionaire and it's why he's not releasing his tax returns.

After listening to Lawrence O'donnell I had to ask myself that question. Why would a TRUE billionaire lower himself to the ranks of reality TV shows. You would never see Michael Bloomberg, Warren Buffet, The Koch Brothers, Bill Gates, Paul Allen, Larry Ellison etc, etc lower themselves and make a fool of themselves doing reality TV or on TV trying to sell water, steaks, and fake jewellery, and China made ties at Macy's. This is truly amazing.

To be honest it's a sign the Donald is desperate for cash and trying to prop up his failed businesses. He's hiding his taxes, lying about his donations and charitable contributions, etc etc.

The guy is a joke to be honest and again the only people he has fooled are the basket of deplorables.
Why would anybody be an antisemitic, bigoted, sap sucker like yourself?
Shark Tank?
Why do those successful people do it?
I am guessing it is an opportunity to make money.
There is no doubt that Trump is somewhat of a narcissist.
What better way to self promotion than your own reality TV show.
I do not think that show is still being produced.
It simply doesn't make sense. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Thanks for your admission of nonsensical posts.
It simply doesn't make sense. It's obvious this guy is not a billionaire and it's why he's not releasing his tax returns.

After listening to Lawrence O'donnell I had to ask myself that question. Why would a TRUE billionaire lower himself to the ranks of reality TV shows. You would never see Michael Bloomberg, Warren Buffet, The Koch Brothers, Bill Gates, Paul Allen, Larry Ellison etc, etc lower themselves and make a fool of themselves doing reality TV or on TV trying to sell water, steaks, and fake jewellery, and China made ties at Macy's. This is truly amazing.

To be honest it's a sign the Donald is desperate for cash and trying to prop up his failed businesses. He's hiding his taxes, lying about his donations and charitable contributions, etc etc.

The guy is a joke to be honest and again the only people he has fooled are the basket of deplorables. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Don't be stupid and think Trump isn't a Billionaire. The reason other billionaires aren't in Reality T.V. is primarily they don't want too and their personalities aren't geared towards it. Besides that what does it matter?

Jim
Besides that what does it matter?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Not two votes!

The only ones that worry about petty shit like that are ...

... the petty shits like that!
  • DSK
  • 09-13-2016, 12:49 PM

The guy is a joke to be honest and again the only people he has fooled are the basket of deplorables. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Explain this then, you fucking moron:

The Benefactor
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the 2004 reality television show. For the 2015 film, see The Benefactor (film).
The Benefactor
Starring Mark Cuban
Country of origin United States
Original language(s) English
No. of seasons 1
No. of episodes 6
Production
Running time 60 minutes
Release
Original network ABC
Original release September 13 – October 25, 2004
External links
Website
The Benefactor is an American reality television show broadcast on ABC starting on September 13, 2004. The premise involved 16 contestants vying to win US$1 million from billionaire entrepreneur and Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban.

In late March and early April 2004, ABC held open auditions for the show in Atlanta, Boise, Boston, Dallas and Las Vegas and also accepted auditions by mail.

The show and its format were kept tightly under wraps during its filming, which began on April 30, 2004 in Dallas, Texas. Mark Cuban purposefully kept details about the show to a minimum, eliciting only a small bit of information about the show on his personal blog during filming. Dallas journalists, eager to learn what was going on, routinely compiled sightings of Benefactor film crews around town.

However, the show proved to be extremely unpopular and suffered from very low ratings, despite leading in to the popular Monday Night Football. The show also suffered from ABC stations in NFL markets (such as WBAY in Green Bay and Buffalo's WKBW-TV) moving the show to a timeslot after Jimmy Kimmel Live! or another night entirely due to local sports shows devoted to NFL coverage or local pre-game shows in the pre-MNF slot. Episode three had only 4.9 million viewers, the network's least-watched show of that week. Episode four did even worse, with only 4.05 million viewers and finished sixth in its time slot among 18- to 49-year-olds.

The series was widely seen as a copycat and derivative of The Apprentice, a popular show of the time that was hosted by Donald Trump. The Benefactor debuted about nine months after The Apprentice did, though The Benefactor focused more on offbeat and unconventional tasks that were unrelated to business, as opposed to The Apprentice's commerce-related tasks. The Benefactor also offered a straight cash prize as opposed to an apprenticeship with salary.
After listening to Lawrence O'donnell Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
There's your problem right there.
So let's see, JL.

Your response to this is "Mark Cuban?"

Is that your final answer?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
YouRong..

... runs through the forum

... screaming .... LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!!

(Got nothing to say, but he just posts shit comments!)
Wow,
You can't think of anything else but this?

It proves that liberals really are that fucking stupid.
You have to ask why he did a game show?

The fucking guy owns a plane and he needs gas money for it you think?
He was a little down oh his luck and needs a few grand for his helicopter glow plugs?

Are you really that fucking stupid?
YouRong..

... runs through the forum

... screaming .... LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!!

(Got nothing to say, but he just posts shit comments!)
Originally Posted by LexusLover
Upon further review, we can see quite easily who has "nothing to say."

LLephantMan has started a grand total of 37 threads in his ECCIE career.

Great job, Queen LLatifah!
Wow,

He was a little down oh his luck and needs a few grand for his helicopter glow plugs?

Are you really that fucking stupid? Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Yes Ovarian Sist/Wombat Raper/Undercunt really is that stupid. He was run off the board twice but back for more abuse. Do yourself a favor and put him on ignore.

Yes!

The pettiness has consumed what little brains he had at birth!
Wow,

Yes the "Systemic Chump" is that stupid. Now he'll try and tell ya he doesn't tolerate stupidity. I wish he would give us all a break and stop tolerating his own so much.

Jim