I just heard the damnest left wing conspiracy theory about Barack

I was listening to the radio tonight and some "expert" was shouting the praises of Obama. Here is the theory; Israel, Jordan, and Egypt have a new tighter relationship which could lead to a military and diplomatic alliance. Why? ISIS. They each fear ISIS and it was Obama that set the whole thing up. By creating a universal enemy in ISIS the more moderate states would join together to combat them.

He also implied that a stronger Iran is forcing Saudi Arabia to step up it's game militarily. The goal is a grand alliance against ISIS and Iran.
Yeah.....Obama has got ISIS and Iran right where he wants them.

How long will it be until the Saudis get a nuke?
Yeah.....Obama has got ISIS and Iran right where he wants them.

How long will it be until the Saudis get a nuke? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
they have one. they financed Pakistans nukes.
That reminds me of some of the "logic" used in this forum to declare "victory" in the face of a defeat. Gruber has to be laughing his ass off!

The "left" believes it! Does HillariousNoMore?
Speak of the devil. The No. 1 Gruberized NumbSkull just surfaces.

Next will be YouRong like Pavlov's lap pup.

Next will be YouRong like Pavlov's lap pup. Originally Posted by LexusLover
No, you were here in post#4....

Next will be YouRong like Pavlov's lap pup. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Bump!
Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Do you ever feel like an idiot repeating lies like this? You should. You might start to gain some wisdom. The CPO's Welfare and Recreation Fund is responsible for that stupid sign a week before Bush came on board. It is about, and it is only about, the deployment they had just finished. Like his dad before him, Bush came out to welcome the sailors home personally AFTER the sign was made. An aircraft carrier has both a sail locker and a print shop for making the sign.

Also, this picture has nothing to do with the OP (which is mine), so I accuse you of a blatant attemped hijack. May the moderators have mercy on your soul...
A lie? That really isn't W on the ship? Well shit.
It is about, and it is only about, the deployment they had just finished. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If I recall the Lincoln had just finished their deployment and had performed well for which they should have been proud and should still be proud.

It's too bad that jerk off's have to ridicule the military and tarnish their well deserved recognition for jobs well done.
The left has never respected the military and never will.
The left has never respected the military and never will. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Total bull shit, how many people did you serve with that you would call left judy? Just as many on ether side serving.
Total bull shit, how many people did you serve with that you would call left judy? Just as many on ether side serving. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Now you know that is a bald faced lie. You should be ashamed.
Now you know that is a bald faced lie. You should be ashamed. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You are telling the forum every one of the sailors that you served with was a right wing nut. Not a democrat in the bunch. This is Army and Navy.