Newbie with cold feet

I am a Newbie that is having a hard time pulling the trigger to nervous I guess anyone else had an issue with this and any suggestions I am older gentlemen 51 any help would be appreciated
There are so many things you could be nervous about. Without knowing more specific, it's hard to provide advice. What are some of the things holding you back? Worried about LE? Incall or outcall? Ripoff? Getting caught by spouse? Disease? Etc...
I've done this with the wife and solo for years and I'm still as nervous as one-legged man at an ass-kicking contest when it comes to meeting a new lady. So don't feel bad. Pick a lady with a established history that is newbie friendly. And get P411. Good luck!!!
No need to worry.
Pick a well reviewed provider or "old hag"
They will make you feel like a King.
Just do it. You will be glad you did.
Im in the same boat. Newbie wise just nervous on all accounts . Hoping to pick a girl that will help get rid of that quickly. Im thinking Selena ,Hana or Angiexo .
Selena and Hana are
Both great choices.
Don't know Angie.
Research, read the board, ask the veterans, always be polite, and write good truthful reviews.
This nervousness, for whatever reason, happens to most every guy here.
Definitely happened to me when I started.

You two guys will be pleasantly surprised at how easily most of these girls will make you feel comfortable, calm and happy you decided to see them. Allow time for traffic, don't be in a rush.

Just down a shot of Knob Creek, take a deep breath and head upstairs.
LOL, you must have been real nervous when you set up your profile. Surely you aren't a "female"?

There isn't a lady here who won't make you feel welcome and comfortable from the moment she opens the door.

Read the reviews and find a lady who fits you. There are some great suggestions for starters.
Speaking for myself....the first time meeting someone on either side is a little awkward. I have lived in many places, and am the type who has never met a stranger. But, the first time is sometimes awkward. Be yourself and and casually chat with her...get to know her and she will get to know you. If you like her...keep her as your regular...no more worries. A good healthy shot of whiskey helps too! lol
Wear socks, brah.
Go for it, what could possibly go wrong? Always ask for taint photos.
Book 2 experienced providers every week for a month to get your stride. Then its a walk in the park.
Macdaddy 51,
I see you joined on Christmas day... I can't help anyone who would join a Hooker Board on the day of our Lord

That didn't seem very helpful, Chung.