Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: N/A
Session Length: N/A
Fee: N/A
Hair Length and Color: Mid back/black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: -
The Rest of the Story: Appointment never took place. Even after making tons of calls and messages got no response. Very unprofessional. She picked the call in the morning instantly and later on during appointment time I was so frustrated, broke my cell phone. Anyway that's how I have a new cell phone now.
Recommendation
: No
Sorry Abe. Many girls to pick in Dallas
Thanks. Learned one thing, never ever believe on one. Always keep in spare.
She texted me in the morning soliciting and quote 350/hr 250hhr Yeah right...No thanks.
Ok first of all, I don't know who this person is. I never scheduled with this person. I did however meet with a person who happened to be 6'5 200 pounds, slim, parties, and is in his late 20's. This dude has serious problems. Going threw the troubles of harassing me and posting personal videos that were saved on my phone. I am very sad to know that I had met with this person once before and everything went great. Just shows that even eccie is not a safe place and now I feel endangered. I won't be taking many calls unless you are very well known on eccie. Future apologies to this confusion. I can certainly promise to stay on track and please donot believe any future post or all of a sudden weird eccie reviews on me. I mean come on... Look at his profile. He made 4 reviews in a day. I will keep my mouth shut about this pointless subject starting now... Thnx for reading..btw my hair is not midsized black... It is clearly light brown with highlights
Dang you have some pretty eyes and a beautiful smile girl.

If you keep your TCB and attitude on par you will be near
the top of everybody's list.
Just coz of bad experience with SheenaLuvv I researched and googled on how to post reviews in eccie and this is my very first review on eccie. Moreover, someone would post a review only if he/she gets something like some sort of payments or gifts or someone is really hurt and had a traumatic experience. In my case I already mentioned in my previous post what type of distressing I got.
I never seen her so whatever details I got from her previous reviews I added here to aware other people too.
As far as posting few other reviews in same day, after learning how to post reviews I thought if I post my good experiences I would no need to mention phone numbers and names to my providers whom I am gonna deal in future.
Just coz of bad experience with SheenaLuvv I researched and googled on how to post reviews in eccie and this is my very first review on eccie. Moreover, someone would post a review only if he/she gets something like some sort of payments or gifts or someone is really hurt and had a traumatic experience. In my case I already mentioned in my previous post what type of distressing I got.
I never seen her so whatever details I got from her previous reviews I added here to aware other people too.
As far as posting few other reviews in same day, after learning how to post reviews I thought if I post my good experiences I would no need to mention phone numbers and names to my providers whom I am gonna deal in future. Originally Posted by abraham13
As far as posting few other reviews in same day, after learning how to post reviews I thought if I post my good experiences I would no need to mention phone numbers and names to my providers whom I am gonna deal in future. Originally Posted by abraham13
I'll translate:

"I've been hobbying for a while, but didn't review until now. In fact, I didn't even know how to post a review until Sheena's NC/NS inspired me to learn.

My description of Sheena may be off a little since I never actually saw her (that's pretty much the essence of a NC/NS), so please excuse me on that front. I did the next best thing by borrowing some of the descriptive terms set forth in reviews by hobbyists who actually got to meet her.

As for my string of new reviews, hey, since I went to the trouble of learning how to post reviews because of the Sheena non-session, I figured I might as well put the knowledge to good use by posting a few reviews of ladies who were courteous and professional enough to actually show. If any of you boys got a problem with that, maybe you and me oughta meet in person to discuss the matter in greater detail. Otherwise, STFU.

The name is abraham, y'all, and I'm outta this bitch!"

Okay, I made up the last three sentences. Just takin' a little literary license to make the translation more interesting.....

And I couldn't come up with anything on the sentence beginning with "Moreover...." Other than that, I think the translation is pretty accurate, although I admit I don't speak NC/NS all that fluently.
Why would you make "tons" of calls and texts to someone? If they are busy, working, out of town, etc, they may not reply. Why would you keep calling and texting? You don't think that is a bit on the crazy side?

And why would you break your phone because an appointment didn't happen with a provider? Do you have that much of a problem dealing with your anger that you break things if everything doesn't work out? Newsflash.... you're going to experience a lot of cancellations and no shows if you hobby for a while, so get ready to go through a lot of phones if you can't handle your anger better.

I think by trying to put out an alert on a provider, you just put on an alert to other providers about yourself.
How is this a NCNS?? Abe, you said the appointment never took place but if you had a confirmed appointment did you actually drive there and not get a response from her? And you broke your phone...over THIS?? Calm down, man...you're a Newbie (and it shows). Cancelled appointments, whether early or late are a part of this hobby.

As Sleepy363 said, you did more damage to yourself than you could ever do to her.
you folks are right but just imagine i drove almost 30 miles from my place and reaching there what i got is no reply to messages and my calls. i missed my gym also, may be that conserved energy came out this way. i am trying to forget all that shit now.
Well...if you two didn't CONFIRM the apt then it wasn't a no show and from the sounds of it, she didn't confirm with you.

As a provider, it would REALLY CREEP me OUT if a guy started blowing up my phone with texts and calls. There is NO WAY in HELL I would be alone with him.

Maybe this is a newbie mistake but you are coming off a little bit scary.
She picked the call in the morning instantly and later on during appointment time I was so frustrated, broke my cell phone. Anyway that's how I have a new cell phone now.
Scares the bejeezees outta me. Very very big warning sign....
you folks are right but just imagine i drove almost 30 miles from my place and reaching there what i got is no reply to messages and my calls. i missed my gym also, may be that conserved energy came out this way. i am trying to forget all that shit now. Originally Posted by abraham13
Dude, we have ALL been there, done that. We have ALL drove a good distance to a provider's incall area to have her cancel, not answer, etc. It WILL happen, but it's not normal to get so upset over it that you break your phone. You need to get control of your anger when things don't go your way.