Roll em' down please ...

• CJ7
  • 09-26-2012, 01:17 AM
“When you have a fire in an aircraft, there’s no place to go, exactly, there’s no — and you can’t find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don’t open. I don’t know why they don’t do that. It’s a real problem. So it’s very dangerous....” he said.

yes ladies and gents Willard Romney, a man that wants to be the POTUS, doesnt know why the windows on airplanes wont open ..

Lets put one by his seat in Air Force One if he's elected.
*******if he's elected******* Originally Posted by TexTushHog
It is pretty damn obvious that you're not going to find anyone among the "cut and runners" willing to bet you on that possibility.

They talk a good game but at the end of the day, they are all mouth and no action!
Well, Tex, TTH, what kind of wagers were you planning on offering?
Differential Pressure The reason for sealing the windows in airplanes has to do with the critical differential pressure inside the plane and outside.

If just one window was opened in flight, people would be sucked out the plane through the window and suffer an excruciating death.

Anyone informed in the fundamentals of physics would know that, but apparently many do not.

Making ignorant statements like that and in public, no less, only parades your ignorance.

. . . Makes you wonder what else does this clown not know?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1912167.html
I'll bet he knows there aren't 57 states, and how to pronounce "corpsman".
“When you have a fire in an aircraft, there’s no place to go, exactly, there’s no — and you can’t find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don’t open. I don’t know why they don’t do that. It’s a real problem. So it’s very dangerous....” he said.

yes ladies and gents Willard Romney, a man that wants to be the POTUS, doesnt know why the windows on airplanes wont open ..

Originally Posted by CJ7
If Romney is so stupid, why is he worth 300 million dollars? Keep in mind, he gave all the money, he inherited from his father, to charity.

Romney is infinitely smarter than you, and you know it.

I'll bet he knows there aren't 57 states, and how to pronounce "corpsman". Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I wouldn't bet on Willard "The Stench" Romney knowing anything at this point. His stupidity is staggering.

Oh and Joe, equating Rich with being smart is very stupid as well.

There are plenty of stupid rich people. They just know how to cheat, lie and be greedy...kinda like...Willard!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1912167.html
I wouldn't bet on Willard "The Stench" Romney knowing anything at this point. His stupidity is staggering.

Oh and Joe, equating Rich with being smart is very stupid as well.

There are plenty of stupid rich people. They just know how to cheat, lie and be greedy...kind like...Willard! Originally Posted by markroxny
A stupid person could not build an enormously successful company and amass a net worth of 300 million dollars. You say, that any person, who is greedy and dishonest, can get rich; if that was the case, there would be a lot more rich people. I'm guessing, you'd be one of them. Romney has accomplished things, you could not do, to save your life.

You would have us believe, that a stupid person was able to graduate from Harvard with an MBA and a law degree, go on to a highly successful career in business and successfully manage the Winter Olympics. Of course, you don't really believe Romney is stupid; you're just a liar.

Calling Romney stupid is stupid. You are one of the "cold and timid souls" Roosevelt referred to, in his "Citizenship in a Republic" speech.
How can a person of staggering stupidity build an enormously successful company and amass a net worth of 300 million dollars? Obviously, they couldn't. Originally Posted by joe bloe
You ever hear of a guy named Trump? It's called greed and having no heart. They aren't so smart.

He doesn't even understand the concept of cabin pressure Joe.

Keep carrying the water for that loser, see where it gets you.

http://www.getrichslowly.org/blog/20...ch-and-stupid/
You ever hear of a guy named Trump? It's called greed and having no heart. They aren't so smart.

He doesn't even understand the concept of cabin pressure Joe.

Keep carrying the water for that loser, see where it gets you.

http://www.getrichslowly.org/blog/20...ch-and-stupid/ Originally Posted by markroxny
Trump is also way smarter than you. You've gone from calling Romney staggeringly stupid to not so smart. At least, you're moving in the right direction. Maybe, eventually you'll admit, Romney is extremely intelligent; you just don't like him.
The man's wife was on a plane that was in danger of crashing. Don't expect him to treat it as a political event. It's possible that his fear of losing his wife caused him to make an illogical statement. You guys are harsh. Maybe you don't have wives that you love and would hate to lose.
Trump is also way smarter than you. You've gone from calling Romney staggeringly stupid to not so smart. At least, you're moving in the right direction. Maybe, eventually you'll admit, Romney is extremely intelligent; you just don't like him. Originally Posted by joe bloe
I understood the concept of cabin pressure at 8 years old. He aint so smart, any one listening to him can see that if they are not carrying water for him as you are.

This idea you have stuck in your head that rich=smart is really stupid.

There are plenty of people who are way smarter than you and Willard who are not rich.

Scientists, Professors, Engineers, Mathematicians, Software developers, etc.

Your argument doesn't fly Joe.

And you are assuming that being rich is the best thing a person can do in life. That in and of itself shows narrow thinking.
Maybe, eventually you'll admit, Romney is extremely intelligent; you just don't like him. Originally Posted by joe bloe
This little nugget works both ways. Watch Fox News for 5 minutes & you will find vitriol against Obama. What ever happened to, "I respectfully disagree...?"
This little nugget works both ways. Watch Fox News for 5 minutes & you will find vitriol against Obama. What ever happened to, "I respectfully disagree...?" Originally Posted by SlapAndTickle
I'm sure Obama is smart, at least in some ways. I don't like him; I don't like his politics, and I do not respect him, but I'm not going to call him stupid.

The left wing is full of people with twisted political views and black hearts; many of them are highly intelligent.

The struggle between the left and right is more about good and evil, than it is about intelligence.