I finally went and saw 2016

• WTF
  • 09-26-2012, 09:46 AM
God Lord, what was the big fuss over. Some guy from India makes a movie speculating on Obama and the Tea Nuts rally around this BS.

I thought is was informative , it led or tried to lead you to some monstrous conclusion that Obama hates colonialism. But my God, who it their right mind thinks raping another countries resources is a good idea?
What the filmmaker and the Tea Nuts at large do not understand is that globalization will lead to poor countries standard of living rising and rich countries standard of living lowering. It can lead to a huge concentration of wealth for a very few. This does need to be combated.
God Lord, what was the big fuss over. Some guy from India makes a movie speculating on Obama and the Tea Nuts rally around this BS.

I thought is was informative , it led or tried to lead you to some monstrous conclusion that Obama hates colonialism. But my God, who it their right mind thinks raping another countries resources is a good idea?
What the filmmaker and the Tea Nuts at large do not understand is that globalization will lead to poor countries standard of living rising and rich countries standard of living lowering. It can lead to a huge concentration of wealth for a very few. This does need to be combated. Originally Posted by WTF

Dinesh is wrong about colonialism.....Frank Marshall Davis explains Odumbo perfectly..........can anybody say Frank Marshall Davis Jr.!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!
Dinesh is wrong about colonialism.....Frank Marshall Davis explains Odumbo perfectly..........can anybody say Frank Marshall Davis Jr.!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!! Originally Posted by ChoomCzar
You mean Baracks Daddy?
You lost it your second sentence, "Some guy from India makes a movie..." Sounding a bit racist aren't we WTF. Some guy from India? So everyone from that part of the world is from India and so we should not listen to what he says. I believe that is your implication WTF. D'Souza isn't even a Hindu or a Musliim, he is Catholic. D'Souza is a noted author, columnist, and advisor on many political issues. He is the current president of Kings College. He is an American citizen married to an American citizen with American children and you are a racist WTF. This is all about you and not the movie. You can't see straight for all of your problems.
You mean Baracks Daddy? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Dreams of my father!!!!!
I saw D'Souza interviewed on a few programs and wherever he's from doesn't his the fact that he's got a few loose screws. Seemed to froth at the same points each time.

And if he's a naturalized citizen, then he IS from somewhere.
Now Yssup is sounding a little racist. An American is an American right?
  • WTF
  • 09-26-2012, 01:47 PM
You lost it your second sentence, "Some guy from India makes a movie..." Sounding a bit racist aren't we WTF. Some guy from India? So everyone from that part of the world is from India and so we should not listen to what he says. I believe that is your implication WTF. D'Souza isn't even a Hindu or a Musliim, he is Catholic. D'Souza is a noted author, columnist, and advisor on many political issues. He is the current president of Kings College. He is an American citizen married to an American citizen with American children and you are a racist WTF. This is all about you and not the movie. You can't see straight for all of your problems. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The guy is from India.

If you saw the movie, he compared himself to Barrack. What a joke. The guys says he thinks he understands Obama because they have similiar backgrounds. Some guy from India...is not racist. It was factual.

I listened to what he said and did not buy it. I never said anyone elese should not listen to him, nor see the movie. I could care less, I thought it was a waste of $10.50 and a couple hours of my time. If you think it worthy of an Oscar, so be it, I think you are full of shit, so what does it really matter?
We know what you are WTF. A racist. I am disappointed but not surprised.
This is exactly why I said you need to see the movie and come to your own conclusions.
I did not believe for a minute it would change your way of thinking.
We all know you believe in the commie socilist way with feinged compasion for the people of the world.
  • WTF
  • 09-27-2012, 12:02 PM
We know what you are WTF. A racist. I am disappointed but not surprised. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Some guy makes a Pseudo-Psychology movie speculating in how our President thinks and I'm a racist for pointing it out?

We all know you believe in the commie socilist way with feinged compasion for the people of the world. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
I have no vested interest in people of the world, I do have some in our people. I'm not for Crony Capitalism , if that makes me a Commie, so be it.
Has your sheet come back from the cleaners yet?