Republicans losing ground up and down the ballot

What's your source? Oh, the Washington Post.

Well if it doesn't have any ads for bomb shelters, mercenaries or missionaries, it can't be true!
Presidents Kerry and Mondale were also leading at this point.
Presidents Kerry and Mondale were also leading at this point. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Don't forget president Dukakis. He was up seventeen points over Bush in 1988 after the convention. A lot of these Dimo leads that mysteriously fade away are just rigged polls. The Dimo's have been doing this crap for a long time.

I just watched Karl Rove on Fox this evening. He says Florida and Ohio are tossups. He explained how the CBS/New York Times polls were rigged to produce huge Odumbo leads.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...after-1988-dnc
Yeah, but the R's are running just dismal campaigns. Just horrible.
Yeah, but the R's are running just dismal campaigns. Just horrible. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
But Odumbo and the dumbasscrats are doing a horrible and dismal job of running the country........
the democrats with press credentials otherwise known as the main stream media are merely trying to suppress the vote of americans by sowing dispondency and an air of inevitability as to the decline of America. but no matter, the intrepid spirit of freedom and liberty must be revived, else to where shall we go and to whom will the oppressed flee?
the democrats with press credentials otherwise known as the main stream media are merely trying to suppress the vote of americans by sowing dispondency and an air of inevitability as to the decline of America. but no matter, the intrepid spirit of freedom and liberty shall be revived! Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

Where are all the Odumbo yard signs and bumper stickers?......I'm amazed I don't see them this time around.......

I don't know the answer to this, but I wonder about poll responses. We never had a Kenyan-American president before, so I wonder if people aren't honest with pollsters out of a reluctance to be thought racist.....
Yeah, but the R's are running just dismal campaigns. Just horrible. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
(Or so the Kool Aid dispensing MSM would have you believe.)

But Odumbo and the dumbasscrats are doing a horrible and dismal job of running the country........ Originally Posted by ChoomCzar
+1

Last time I looked the Rs were running the country. Into the ground.

Again, failure to focus on the premise of the thread, followed by attacks on the legitimate media and ancient history. Can you say Spiro Agnew?

and we all should be thankful that this thread has been graced, even though it be with megadittos by none other than the DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR!
Where are all the Odumbo yard signs and bumper stickers?......I'm amazed I don't see them this time around.......

I don't know the answer to this, but I wonder about poll responses. We never had a Kenyan-American president before, so I wonder if people aren't honest with pollsters out of a reluctance to be thought racist..... Originally Posted by ChoomCzar
there is a considerable hesitancy by conservatives to respond candidly and in fact to respond at all to polls

After 60 years or more of media bias and purposely twisted reporting along with questions derived from a single point of view, many
conservatives either refuse to be polled or purposely misanswer.

The phenomena has been readily seen in exit
polling where news polling services initially report exit polling results
not supported ultimately by the actual vote counting.
Last time I looked the Rs were running the country. Into the ground. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Lay off the Kool Aid Assup. One of its more debilitating side-effects is total blindness to reality.

we all should be thankful that this thread has been graced, even though it be with megadittos by none other than the DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Shit, Assup, you have one gigantic ego! Must you announce yourself this way every time you post in a thread?

and we all should be thankful that this thread has been graced, even though it be with megadittos by none other than the DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're just handing this title to I B Wankering? Wait until Joe Blowhard finds out...he's gonna be pissed!!!
What was it that Turtle Man (Mitch McConnell) said on the dawn of the longest campaign of obstructionism since you tried to eat that T-bone without cutting it?

Who's out of touch, Dipshit of the Year?

Believe me, Joe Blow Slow was very close in the running. But until he's willing to take BigTex's and my bet on the election, he's less of a man to everyone but that bowl of calve's liver he keeps on his nightstand.