ok ... i have seen enough of it recently and it's just getting sad

• !VI!
  • 06-01-2014, 09:05 AM
During the last 30 days, i have actually been looking and researching many different providers, and studying many hobbiest from different sites.

I have see that over 80% of "ladies" have a no AA policy... and then proceeds to attempt to save face by saying "nothing personal just preference"

then i saw this .... i do not cater to african americans or clients that have oks from aa providers sorry .. < what the actual hell...

it's gotten to point to where people are making pictures and posting them just to say "no black guys".... then it gets better, i researched some of the "Pimp Tags" (the tattoos pimps give their girls to mark territory" .... Over half of these people have AA PIMPS!

The thing i don't understand is .... are the people in this country still so ignorant that we base a humans values on how much sun their skin is designed to take? But on the other side of the fence, MOST of the AA males or Females that have contacted me in past 30 days, excluding people from P411 and TER (so eccie is on the list) have been RATCHET AS HELL!

so to put all of this into context....

Saying NO AA, no matter how you WANT to see it, it's Racist period end of that topic... you can polish it as much as you want it is, what it is....

to all the AA me that are bitching ad moaning about all the NBA policies but then proceeds to GIVE PEOPLE REASONS TO HAVE THEM! Fix you own issues and stop adding to the damn problem....

To be honest i have meet more ASSHOLE and scheming White males from ECCIE then any other race on ANY OTHER SITE! .... stupidity is not only immortal.... it's blind....

don't choose you clientele by something they can't control, judge them based on WHO they are not what they are....

I am an American Soldier.
I am a warrior and a member of a team.
I serve the people of the United States, and live the Army Values.

(ALL people)

have a good one trolls.... C.L.J
Can we get some charts and graphs of this research data? Maybe a power point presentation?
Lmao +1 sleepy.. Did you literally go through thousands of showcases and websites and come to this conclusion? That means only 2 out of 10 providers see all races.... I just don't know where you come up with some of this stuff WP... Sigh....
A woman is free to make a choice to see and sleep with who she wants to and if she doesn't want to share herself with a certain type of man, she is free to do so.

I don't see really obese men for my own personal reasons. Does it make me a bitch? It might in some peoples eyes but I'm NOT going to be SHAMED into doing something I don't want to do.

I'm MORE than sure most AA men would NEVER want to see a woman who didn't want to see him.

Beside, is this now turned into the hobby shaming police? Don't you have something better to do?
  • !VI!
  • 06-01-2014, 09:19 AM
A woman is free to make a choice to see and sleep with who she wants to and if she doesn't want to share herself with a certain type of man, she is free to do so.

I don't see really obese men for my own personal reasons. Does it make me a bitch? It might in some peoples eyes but I'm NOT going to be SHAMED into doing something I don't want to do.

I'm MORE than sure most AA men would NEVER want to see a woman who didn't want to see him.

Beside, is this now turned into the hobby shaming police? Don't you have something better to do? Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
but as a fair question, would you see a slender man that has a dangerous ego? would you see an aggressive athletic male, who is potentially dangerous?

do you public announce you distaste for the heavier set people? also ... you have a personal reason for why you don't see them? but should that exclude ALL of them .... maybe someone may not fit your reasoning?
Nope to all your questions. Besides not all money is good money nor am I that stupid.

For the record, it's not "distaste" so stop trying to put words in my mouth. It's a personal choice based personal reasons. But it has nothing to do with "distaste" and has everything to do with the fact that because of a traumatizing situation in the past, I've become very paranoid about it and why bother wasting a gent's time and money when I KNOW I won't be able to give him a great session.

Sometimes honesty is a form of respect.
80%?
  • !VI!
  • 06-01-2014, 09:26 AM
Lmao +1 sleepy.. Did you literally go through thousands of showcases and websites and come to this conclusion? That means only 2 out of 10 providers see all races.... I just don't know where you come up with some of this stuff WP... Sigh.... Originally Posted by sweet.treat69

have you actually gone thru the countless advertisement site? do you actually check out other providers??

hell i see providers when ever i get the feeling to see a lady, because fuck it why not.

i actually did write down alot of stats on this because, i use this hobby to learn....a social project in a way.

i had 22 days (excluding drill and the martial arts comp) in the last 30 to research

fact is if you are racist you can just say it.... don't try to save face by bsing your way out of it.
Welcome back?

I think that's an appropriate reply........
  • !VI!
  • 06-01-2014, 09:30 AM
Nope to all your questions. Besides not all money is good money nor am I that stupid.

For the record, it's not "distaste" so stop trying to put words in my mouth. It's a personal choice based personal reasons. But it has nothing to do with "distaste" and has everything to do with the fact that because of a traumatizing situation in the past, I've become very paranoid about it and why bother wasting a gent's time and money when I KNOW I won't be able to give him a great session.

Sometimes honesty is a form of respect. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
sorry if distaste was not a good word to use, i am not trying to put words in your mouth. with that said you have a reason, that says why you feel how you do. My issue is not to be against pro-choice .... it's to say, if yo are making you statements based on ignorance and biased .... there will always be problems
I know PLENTY of black men who don't sleep with white women because they are NOT physically attracted to white women but are not racist in any way shape of form.

Because a person doesn't fuck a certain type of person doesn't make them a racist asshole.
  • !VI!
  • 06-01-2014, 09:31 AM
80%? Originally Posted by BBW Katrina

i've been adventuring on at least 8 sites lol... sometimes i just get bored and i want to see the world in all its glory
...fact is if you are racist you can just say it.... don't try to save face by bsing your way out of it. Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess
That seems to be a huge philosophical leap from not wanting to have sex with a certain type of person and it's relationship to being a racist. We all have our preferences.

What I'm curious about is you're speaking of trolls attacking you and whatever ... but your post above is very troll-like.

What are you hoping to accomplish by starting this topic? I'm just asking as one woman to another.

Are you hoping to sway opinions because anything coming from the mouth of someone in the military should be considered more important/germane/relevant than others on this board?

I knew one lady in south Texas who got caught doing "this" while in the military and it wasn't pretty. This was several years ago. I would probably keep a lower profile just for your own well being and that of your military career.

Cheap advice from someone that you don't like, and very possibly find abhorrent, is probably not going to go down very well but there you have it.

Good luck with this topic. I just don't see the actual point of it.

edited to add: I've seen a few responses since writing this. Interesting how this topic is starting to play out.
sorry if distaste was not a good word to use, i am not trying to put words in your mouth. with that said you have a reason, that says why you feel how you do. My issue is not to be against pro-choice .... it's to say, if yo are making you statements based on ignorance and biased .... there will always be problems Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess

You're right on the last statement.

E.W is correct, this thread comes off very troll like.
  • !VI!
  • 06-01-2014, 09:38 AM
I know PLENTY of black men who don't sleep with white women because they are NOT physically attracted to white women but are not racist in any way shape of form.

Because a person doesn't fuck a certain type of person doesn't make them a racist asshole. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
so all dates, in hobby are about sex?

makes since, since most people throw you out once you are done lol

ijs, it's more then the outer appearance, shine the shoe how ever you want, it's not going to change the fact that, ignoance based on a stereotype exists ... and that ignorance is a big reason alot of providers (which i have asked a few!) do not see people of certain races! now unless you are going to prove this statement wrong please... no need to get defensive

here is a good question, have you ever had someone come all the way to your place, because his refrences checked out, sounded like a great person, set date and made it, then opened door, and based on look alone, turned them away for a reason that was ultimately uncontrollable? nationality, body style, height?