The Don Speaks and all listen.

• hard
  • 09-06-2015, 08:29 PM
I have noticed more of the reviews lately expressing more information that is required.
Lets all speak of our encounters with our providers as YOU WOULD ASK FROM YOUR WIFE. IF YOURE WIFE IS A FREAK AS YOU THE ECCIE MEMBERS CAN HELP WITH THAT. PM ME AND WE CAN SET IT UP FOR HER.

Most of our ATF has left Dallas due to the reviews.

Can we keep secrets?

I think we can.

If you receive extra positions and other unstated services. Keep them personal for your enjoyment.

We all enjoy these ladies.

We are the Whores as stated due to the fact we pay them for servicing us.
We have people asking for our services everyday.
Well, the women can stop the offensive reviews easily enough: they can quit barebacking their clients.
  • hard
  • 09-06-2015, 08:49 PM
Well, the women can stop the offensive reviews easily enough: they can quit barebacking their clients. Originally Posted by TinMan
Truly stated.
I have noticed more of the reviews lately expressing more information that is required.
Lets all speak of our encounters with our providers as YOU WOULD ASK FROM YOUR WIFE. IF YOURE WIFE IS A FREAK AS YOU THE ECCIE MEMBERS CAN HELP WITH THAT. PM ME AND WE CAN SET IT UP FOR HER.

Can we keep secrets?

I think we can.

If you receive extra positions and other unstated services. Keep them personal for your enjoyment.

We have people asking for our services everyday. Originally Posted by hard
Da fuq?

Saying what you is to trying?

Well, the women can stop the offensive reviews easily enough: they can quit barebacking their clients. Originally Posted by TinMan
Ah gotcha. Thank God Tinman speaks whore.

Can we keep secrets?

I think we can.

We have people asking for our services everyday. Originally Posted by hard
So in other words should we just lie in our reviews or have a state of amnesia when we write the reviews?
Basically, you have just told the ECCIE world by your own admission- don't trust your reviews because you are leaving out detailed info in your reviews- in other words your reviews should be taken with a grain of salt.
Should we lie about the price we pay too? I can understand if the lady pass gas during the session we leave that info out- but if she provides services- maybe some hobbyist would like to know that to possibly avoid her or schedule with her depending on that client's taste and preference(s)- detailed information can be helpful to us as well.
Not a review. Moved to correct forum.

On another note. This site is for the men, not the women. It's a review and exchange board where men write reviews of the ladies to inform other men of the good, bad, ugly, crazy, awesome, or call my next of kin I'm going in and which of these we will choose to spend our hard earned money on.

If you expect me to write a review stating.....I knocked, she opened door, we kissed, we exchanged bodily fluid orally, we then made passionate love for 30 seconds, we told each other we love each other and will stay true, I left as light as a cloud.......then you're wrong. If she is riding a non fried baloney pony then others should know about it. Some flock to it, some shun it. But by all means, share it.

Some of us(when we remember to do so) enjoy writing and reading reviews. They are entertaining and informative, and in my case, an embarassment to real men everywhere.

I say, go on, write that nasty, filthy, she should be burned at the stake cause she's a filthy whore review and let us either applaude with glee or shun/shame you in disgust. Or both.
Oops, I just re-read your post. I mis interpreted it. Pardon my rant.
Huh????

Who is asking for you services, OP??? Whaaaa??
The OP, Hard, mainly writes AMP reviews and has barely mastered writing english. WTF is he trying to say? I also don't think Tin Man's attempted translation reflects what the OP was trying to communicate. (Thank you for trying Tin Man). This is a junk thread about a vaguely described topic that is poised to ramble in a random direction.....like a fart in the wind.
Huh????

Who is asking for you services, OP??? Whaaaa?? Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
I think the OP is trying to say he is a whore and he prefers bareback.

Just kidding! That would be me

I'm not sure that you should really omit any pertinent info from the reviews, makes them kind of worthless. In the same vein you should not embellish the review either. Just state the facts so that the other hobbyists can make an informed decision.

As far as ATFs fleeing Dallas and what not, there are a ton of ladies here, enjoy the variety while you search for a new one!
Lol..why did u post this a review??
This thread is actually a pretty good test of one's fitness for a teaching career. If a student submitted an essay written in the style of the OP, could you respond as Tinman did, or would you just write, WTF?

If you receive extra positions and other unstated services. Keep them personal for your enjoyment. Originally Posted by hard
Or, how about we don't. Looks like someone's a little booty hurt finding out girls he gets *extras* with, others do as well. Haha
  • !VI!
  • 09-07-2015, 06:44 AM
I think the OP is trying to say he is a whore and he prefers bareback.

Just kidding! That would be me

I'm not sure that you should really omit any pertinent info from the reviews, makes them kind of worthless. In the same vein you should not embellish the review either. Just state the facts so that the other hobbyists can make an informed decision.

As far as ATFs fleeing Dallas and what not, there are a ton of ladies here, enjoy the variety while you search for a new one! Originally Posted by milfy2002
lol she seems fun lol ^ can't hate a girl for liking what she likes

oh my timman ... careful with all that saltiness you might start to rust
lol she seems fun lol ^ can't hate a girl for liking what she likes

oh my timman ... careful with all that saltiness you might start to rust Originally Posted by !VI!
All I can say is "wow" I've been gone two years and I come back to find BBFS is being offered out in the open and a well-respected hobbyist like Tinman is insulted for valuing his life along with the rest of us who still do, value ourselves, that is?