Expired p411

Question for you ladies and gents. I don't hobby very often, maybe 2-3 times a year. I travel for work and come to Dallas once a year and always indulge with some of the fine ladies you have to offer. Anyways a few years ago I got a preferred 411 account and was verified by some providers. My account expired this summer and aside from Dallas none of the other areas I visit use it that much. That fact along with the Ashley Madison fiasco has me leary about paying for any adult online services. Can the ladies still see my expired account and use it for verification? Otherwise I may be forced to send cash in for reactivating my account. Thanks as always for everyone's help.
Most of us providers are fine with seeing gentlemen that have references from other well-known and reputable providers. However, according to whatever a particular provider's screening requirements are, you might need to send her additional information so she can verify that you are legit.

P411 is a great tool that makes the screening process a whole lot easier, but its absolutely not necessary needed to hobby.
Wait a tricky little minute.....Adrienne Baptiste, when did you become a gorgeous blond? Wow! With your dark toned skin. A true exotic knock out!

On topic: Adrienne is right, most reputable ladies will accept references from other ladies. Some will just check to see if you have a decent number of reviews. All in all, P411 is faster, easier and, with a few exceptions that are off topic, worth the small investment.
Wait a tricky little minute.....Adrienne Baptiste, when did you become a gorgeous blond? Wow! With your dark toned skin. A true exotic knock out!

On topic: Adrienne is right, most reputable ladies will accept references from other ladies. Some will just check to see if you have a decent number of reviews. All in all, P411 is faster, easier and, with a few exceptions that are off topic, worth the small investment. Originally Posted by Invisible1
Thank you darling! I'm loving the blonde.

But yeah, I do think P411 is a great investment if you happen to travel a lot. Several of my guy friends live out of suitcases and they all profess that P411 is the way to go. They simply don't have time to get on the boards and research.
I just created my p411 acct yesterday. we shall see how beneficial it will be. lol