Ladies cars that make you horney

Okay so I am girl that loves fancy cars, that can go to like 0 to 100 in seconds. My favorite is a vet. Whenever I see one, i just get chills all over my body with tingiling. That car dose it for me. So what cars make yall get excited?
  • selot
  • 02-11-2010, 07:23 AM
Country girls in a BIG ole Truck.....
I really like the 2011 Hyundai Sonata! A really nice looking car.
How about a 4 banger that gets 23mpg?? does that do anything for ya??? It sure turns me on when I get gas
Pink Pagani Zonda..

Pink Bentley.. My FAV!

Pink Bugatti Veyron..

Lol. Hell any exotic car will get me HOTTT!! Lambos, Ferrari, Bentlys, Maybachs, Rolls Royce, Bugatti.. and oh can I forget a Porsche...

Anything thats flashy or can go from 0-100 in 5 sec just gets my engine going..
Tara,

Checd out my avitar, thats a 2008 Vette, LT-1, 430 horse power and it can hit a 100mph so fast you wont believe it. This is my third Vette and just a fun car to drive and yet also gets respectable gas mileage, like I care. I hope to maybe on day move up to a ZO-6 vette, not the ZR-1. I cant imagine over 600 HP in a vette, talk about a rocket. Oh and Tara anytime you want a ride let me know, the Vette is always ready for a good looking blonde.
Pretty Vette BigBob!
I love the classics....an original or refurbished, does not matter. The real metal body, the chrome, the big white wall of the tires, suicide doors, fenders that just speak to you, almost any model. If it was made before 1970, it makes me purr...
Wait! PoppyToyota likes a Hyundai? Isn't that a sacrilege or something? I'm tellin' ya', with this and the Saints winning the Superbowl, these are sure signs that the end is nigh!

Back on topic, I guess my little Prius won't do anything to turn on the ladies. Sigh.
Wait! PoppyToyota likes a Hyundai? Isn't that a sacrilege or something? I'm tellin' ya', with this and the Saints winning the Superbowl, these are sure signs that the end is nigh!

Back on topic, I guess my little Prius won't do anything to turn on the ladies. Sigh. Originally Posted by Mister Tudball
Sounds like maybe Poppy Toyota may have been recalled along with several million others. I seem to have one of those dangerous characteristics myself that I share with the Prius. When I really get going, my brakes just aren't worth a shit. The result? Short sessions.

Torito
CLS 55o .....Black on Black....pm me...I will let you know where to deliver it
There's only a few cars on the road that eat my lunch; specifically, the Z06. Everyone else is in my rear view mirror

Mustangs - new and old are my passion. My 1967 Fastback is show ready, and I always get people honking and screaming "I luv that car".. My newer (05+) 'Stang is just downright seat-of-your-pants excitement. It has a lot of sex appeal, and (of course) modified to 'get you there fast and safe'.
Anybody want to volunteer his HOT car, Corvette, Ferrari, Maserati, etc. to use in a photo shoot with Tara? Convertible would be nice. I promise no scratches, and you could assist. License tag would be blurred. Tara would be most grateful. Wouldn't you, Tara?
Ladies cream over the one and only unique Xperiment[al] prototype. Under the hood is pure adrenaline and power. Runs on Beer, crown, cognac, and red meat. Ladies sit back, strap in, helmets on, and hang on for dear life.

Just got bought this last month.Saturn Sky special edition with racing stripes.