zipfizz

• Chloe
  • 06-07-2011, 12:50 PM
I have had some ups and downs health wise lately from too much traveling and exposure to randomness. After getting back from Houston I was grocery shopping and took a sample of this stuff and instantly felt better! It's supposed to be equivalent to a b-12 shot.

Thought I would share for anyone who has been running on empty like I have lately!! I went from weak and not feeling well to feeling great and ready to run laps!

It's called zipfizz it has 2,500 mcg of vitamin B12, high electrolytes, and zero sugar.
It could be allergies also. Pollen levels are higher then usual this year. You may also want to look into a high strain probiotic. I take custom probiotics and I feel better since taking it. You wouldn't think, but your immunity starts in your intestines. It wouldn't hurt to just look into it.
  • GP
  • 06-08-2011, 07:02 PM
your immunity starts in your intestines. It wouldn't hurt to just look into it. Originally Posted by incognito isis
Oh the jokes just waiting to be typed
  • Dr J
  • 06-08-2011, 09:13 PM
I hate to say this GP, but isis is correct. Exposure to a great number of allergens are through the GI tract.
Looking into it:
Looking into it: Originally Posted by jokacz
.....Doh!