Who is the best bbbj artist in the land ?

• cwboy
  • 09-30-2012, 12:53 PM
Right HERE... trust me
Amber Rain
Red Headed Julie
Infamous BJ
Duke of G
Lexus
Syerra Pink
Italian Princess
youownme69
awwww thanks...
Amber Rain
Red Headed Julie
Infamous BJ
Duke of G
Lexus
Syerra Pink
Italian Princess
youownme69 Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Did someone mention BBBJ??? Licking lips here, I LOVE IT!!! I did get the name The Head Nurse for a reason........ but i bet all providers think they are good at that, only the guys can tell us...
Does Duke of G have a website?

Rofl.
Thank you sweetie!!!!!!!!!............I know I sure do enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!
  • Lanny
  • 09-30-2012, 03:45 PM
...We are spoiled in Big D...

Myra, IP, IBJ, Original Dannie, Autumn Spring, Fawn and Sweet.Treat are all
experiences....

Lanny
My artistry cannot be expressed in a mere website, VS. It has to be seen to be believed.
That's what the "G" means... Duke of Goo... lol... finally... it all makes sense...
Duke can you show me how to do it like you. I'm jealous. I mean, after all you made the top ten too.

WOW. I wanna be like you when I grow up.
Glad you took that one and ran with it. Nice to see you having some fun on here.
Missing every one in chat. Hope to talk to everyone soon.
Originaly Posted By Duke of G - My artistry cannot be expressed in a mere website, VS. It has to be seen to be believed.
Glad you still have a sense of humor Duke. Was wondering how long before you saw or heard that you were one of the best.

Didn't think Surf or Torito would be so gracious. Then again, I am suprised they haven't given me +(positive) internet points. Need some levity on this board sometimes instead of flaming.
The best????

The last one I had, or next one I'm going to get.
Caitie Mae was killer at my office, absolute killer. Syeira is someone I want to have absolute knowledge but sadly as of yet do not.
  • fawn
  • 09-30-2012, 08:06 PM
...We are spoiled in Big D...

Myra, IP, IBJ, Original Dannie, Autumn Spring, Fawn and Sweet.Treat are all
experiences....

Lanny Originally Posted by Lanny
Aw thank you sweetie....