Back on the board again, and have a few questions..

I have re-activated my account / provider status on the board here again, and currently need to get some updated photos (since I cut my hair short), and think of some verbiage to put on here for information. Currently the best way to reach me is through this board via a PM.

I noticed the Ladies Powder Room is locked down? So sent a message to the appropriate people and waiting for a response.

Wow, saw my last post here when I disabled my account and did that ever turn into a monster.. LMAO

Anyway, I am glad to be back, and look forward to playing again!

xoxo
GP
Welcome back.
  • R.M.
  • 04-05-2011, 07:58 AM
Welcome backs sweets...
Welcome back.........I thinck I won.
Welcome back.........I thinck I won. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I thinck you did? might.. lawls...
I'm glad to see you back!
Welcome back. I sent you a Happy New Year, and got an interesting response back!! Let's get together!
Anyway, I am glad to be back, and look forward to playing again! Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
We look forward to playing with you too!
Welcome back GP we missed you and hope things are going well for you.
Oh, thank you everyone for the nice welcome back!
That came across as nice? Damn...screwed that up again...
That came across as nice? Damn...screwed that up again... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I am glad she is back.......I thinck I had the under on six months........Wakeup, you owe me lunch.
I am glad she is back.......I thinck I had the under on six months........Wakeup, you owe me lunch. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Link or GTFO...
Ok so everyone please update me as to why there is no more Ladies Locker Room?

Hopefully they reopen it for the ladies. It seemed to be a safe place to share information and concerns last time I checked. Did something change?
Wakeup had it shut down during the elections in his attempt to become the supreme moderator, "goderator".
Please address him as such. Thanck you.