Frisco Twin Peaks

Has anyone had OTC experience with C**** _ bartender?
Absolute knockout and heard stories.
Thx
My girlfriend did a 30sec close on two different girls there. I will send her in for recon to see what she can find out.
My girlfriend did a 30sec close on two different girls there. I will send her in for recon to see what she can find out. Originally Posted by Dr. Olney
What do you mean?
Picked them up for her to play with.
I believe the original post reveals too much personal info and this should be removed.
Too much personal information? Hardly! OP --- stories? Do tell!
The establishment that is mentioned does a lot for charity and the bounds were crossed with the statement that was made even if the OP did not mean it this way......When a business does a lot for kids or those in need one should leave them alone this is my personal opinion...

Hopefully the MODS will lock this thread.....
I know a bdd girl that used to play otc that bartends at twin peaks because her boyfriend didn't want her to dance anymore.
When a business does a lot for kids or those in need one should leave them alone this is my personal opinion...
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy
Then we should leave government and politicians alone as well, after all every tax increase and new regulation is for the children and unfortunate.

I don't care what charity they give to, I just want to bang the waitress.
catbanger,right on dude. u want to bang every female.i am sure u want to bang any waitress:however,in this case they were talking about the bartender. so i think u should amend your post to read "i want to bang any of the waitresses and any of the female bartenders
  • S-Man
  • 10-01-2013, 08:14 PM
Has anyone had OTC experience with C**** _ bartender?
Absolute knockout and heard stories.
Thx Originally Posted by NDallasguy10
If she's the one who was featured last Friday...
on tv show "undercover b..s" .. she is killer ....
My girlfriend did a 30sec close on two different girls there. I will send her in for recon to see what she can find out. Originally Posted by Dr. Olney
that sounds like the Seinfeld episode where Jerry sends Elaine to check on his girlfriend's breasts to see if they are real....lol
Then we should leave government and politicians alone as well, after all every tax increase and new regulation is for the children and unfortunate.
Originally Posted by catbanger
So True