Do "Incalls" shy, scare or freak anyone out?

Im new to the hobby and i've read quite a few reviews with guys saying they've done incalls..i'm amazed so many are brave enough to enter someones place and i dunno..risk something bad happening..just saying....so anyone else feel awkward or shy of incalls?
i'm amazed so many are brave enough to enter someones place and i dunno..risk something bad happening..just saying....so anyone else feel awkward or shy of incalls? Originally Posted by mikeintx
Keep in mind that his also applies to outcalls for us ladies as well. This where screening and research become a very important tool for both the hobbyist and the providers. That is why a info sharing board such as this one is very helpful. A good provider will be able to get rid of that awkwardness or shyness pretty easily just like a good hobbyist will be able to the same when asking for an outcall.
what could happen at an incall, that couldnt happen at an outcall?
Id rather do outcalls to limit my visibility and for comfortability. "Can you wait ten more minutes for me in the lobby while I finish getting ready' situations are a pet peeve for me. I dont have to waist time calling her, and then getting room number, then wasting time trying to find her room. Then of course the dreaded knocking when she knows your on the way up anyway.

At a ladys incall Im more so dependent on how discreet she has been at that location before seeing me. If the hotel staff or guests in hotel, or neighbors at her home are too aware of her traffic, Id rather not potentially be in a situation like that.

Also if the room isnt brand new check in with clean sheets, I dont opt to lay on other dudes sweat or cum if they offered COF or COB. I also get lazy after good sessions, so at an outcall I can venture to leave when it comfortable for me.

Also I dont have to park my car by an outcall. I can be discreet in that way as well.
Location of the incall is more of an issue.
Certain Incall locations can be very uncomfortable for the reasons already listed above.

However, Outcall is not always a good option. I don't necessarily like for others to know where I live in case things turn out badly. In addition, I tend to worry that my neighbors would notice the traffic. A discrete location that is not readily visible to others can help with keeping things quiet but it's still something you have to watch.

That's why I like this board. It's given me a way to gauge safety when meeting a Provider at her Incall. Some reviews will discuss the location and any issues that came up.

In the end, though, there is always some element of risk whether doing Incall or Outcall, for both the hobbiest and Provider.

The only other option I can think of is getting a room to do your Outcall. Of course, that costs $$.
Incall/outcall doesn't really matter in the big picture b/c you have to go somewhere to play. There is always some sort of risk for both parties regardless of location. So, no incalls don't freak me out. Quite the opposite, I like incalls to a provider's place-- especially if it is a non-hotel location. As a client, going to the provider's place makes is much easier on a lot of different levels. Heck, one of my most memorable encounters was to a provider's incall. While we were in her room doing the nasty, her friends were in the kitchen making dinner. It was kinda kinky in that people were there knowing what was going on. On the flip side, they didn't invite me to stay and eat
Having never done outcalls, I can't say much about that except my own feelings.

If I were a gentleman, I would feel much more comfortable going to a nice incall rather than the uncertainty of a hotel. I am most definitely NOT saying anything bad, good nor indifferent mind you...just MY own personal opinion.

Having my own private incall and LIVING there should be enough to make a client (potential client) feel comfortable in respect to not being robbed or set up or what have you.

Again, I am not saying anything other than my very own opinion so I hope no one take offense to this.
Im new to the hobby and i've read quite a few reviews with guys saying they've done incalls..i'm amazed so many are brave enough to enter someones place and i dunno..risk something bad happening..just saying....so anyone else feel awkward or shy of incalls? Originally Posted by mikeintx

Being new to Hobbyland, Mike, this is not a risk free fantasy world for the guys or the ladies.

Research your local board; read reviews on the ladies that peak your interest; look at their review history or post history and decide what is safest for you. The more you know the more comfortable you can be in either an incall or outcall situation.

And I am strictly speaking of the ECCIE Ladies. If you are going to go" off the reservation" so to speak, then your safety concerns multiply.

I personally would never invite an unknown lady to my outcall. Never going to happen for my own security as well as her own.

Again, research is your friend; the more, the better; same as good sex; the better, the more......
Id rather do outcalls to limit my visibility and for comfortability. "Can you wait ten more minutes for me in the lobby while I finish getting ready' situations are a pet peeve for me. I dont have to waist time calling her, and then getting room number, then wasting time trying to find her room. Then of course the dreaded knocking when she knows your on the way up anyway.

Also if the room isnt brand new check in with clean sheets, I dont opt to lay on other dudes sweat or cum if they offered COF or COB. I also get lazy after good sessions, so at an outcall I can venture to leave when it comfortable for me Originally Posted by gimme_that
Both of these things don't necessarily just apply to an incall at a hotel though. As far as the sheets, at least at a hotel you know they were changed sometime recently.....that's not always the case at a ladies private incall. I once worked at an agency incall where the sheets would only be washed when an actual stain was visable-and that could sometimes take months for one to appear. Also, if she isn't very punctual when at a hotel she probably isn't going to be very punctual at her home either so you may very well end up getting the "give me 10 more minutes" line there as well.
All good points and incall or outcalls are a gamble for both parties in so many ways...you have to do your research and verify and your inscinit and if something feels off..leave....

At a ladys incall Im more so dependent on how discreet she has been at that location before seeing me. If the hotel staff or guests in hotel, or neighbors at her home are too aware of her traffic, Id rather not potentially be in a situation like that.

Also if the room isnt brand new check in with clean sheets, I dont opt to lay on other dudes sweat or cum if they offered COF or COB. I also get lazy after good sessions, so at an outcall I can venture to leave when it comfortable for me.

Also I dont have to park my car by an outcall. I can be discreet in that way as well. Originally Posted by gimme_that
To the OP: I don't think you need to worry much doing an incall with a verified provider (just don't pick your dates from BP/CL).

IMHO, whether you do incalls or outcalls is purely a matter of personal choice. Just realize that most providers charge extra for an outcall. Also, realize that there is a fair number that don't do outcalls at all. And finally, there is a very small number who do outcalls only.

I choose to do outcalls only, but not for safety reasons (which I assume was the reason for this thread). It is mostly for some of the reasons that gimme_that set out in his post. In addition, I've been NC/NSd on a couple of incalls, both of which cost me a lot of time and money, so I just choose not to invest that time and money into arranging for an incall. As a result, I tend to pay more per session but it's worth it to me to avoid being out the time and money if I were NC/NSd.

But generally speaking, as long as you're see a well review lady or a verified provider, I don't think you should worry about your safety at the incall.
You can get robbed at your outcall just as quickly as an incall mike, stick to reliable providers who are well reviewed.When I first started in the hobby, I made a poor decision to see a Craigslist girl at her incall.When I got to the hotel I knocked on the door and after a moment the door swung open (lightning fast) and a black man with a gun quietly said get inside. I didn't I ran like a son of a bitch to the stairs and to the first floor where I composed myself and caught my breathe.The moral of the story is stick to p411,eccie well reviewed girls.At least until you develop more in the hobby.
You can get robbed at your outcall just as quickly as an incall mike, stick to reliable providers who are well reviewed. Originally Posted by macksback
This is true. But I take it usually a step further with ladies who arent reviewed and reputable. Ill book a hotel that has restricted elevator access to the card user. So if she tried to rob me or cash and dash me she would be on multiple cameras trying to leave, she would have to walk down many flights of emergency stairs in her stilletoes, wait for another guest to use the elevator, or jump off a 3 story or higher balcony land and tuck and roll to her getaway car.

I kinda like my outcall chances better in those circumstances. lol
So if she tried to rob me or cash and dash me she would be on multiple cameras trying to leave Originally Posted by gimme_that
But what would be the point in that? So you can call the police and tell them that the woman you solicited to have sex with you for money chose to, instead, commit another illegal act by robbing you?