your best time

I am always wondering if there is something more I can do to improve my time with my playmates...i have the candles...drinks...sensuality and seduction...am outgoing and relaxed.am very flexible in more ways than one...wicked grin....am the GFE thru and thru....would you share a detail/encounter that a provider did that made you flip??
From what you've said it already sounds like you're doing a good job at setting the atmosphere just right. I always enjoy some conversation and a non-rush session. I think a big part of it just ends up depending on chemistry between you & the client which isn't necessarily something you cancontrol. Also genuine friendliness also goes a long way. This reminds me of a provider I met a long time ago who I saw on a regular basis. I didn't have my own transportation back then and usually took the bus. One day she just up and offered to drive me home and I took her up on it. This wasn't on the clock or anything and I really appreciated it. That was just how genuinely friendly she was. I'm not saying you need to start going to lenghts like that but guys tend to notice the real thing when they see it.
Nice to hear your ambition in creating the proper environment for hobbyists. Atmosphere is important but I appreciate a provider's body language.
I started a thread on local board if interested in more details.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=111544
Vixen,
this is a great question! I'm so glad you asked it. I'll be curious to read any ideas I haven't thought of.

I love the picture you've painted so far. I assume there's also music? I like to think of things for all five of the senses~
aural: music,
visual:candles/lighting, some fetching outfit covering my bits
tactile: soft clean sheets and towels, my skin silky soft
olfactory: clean smell from the candles like vanilla or cucumber, no mousse or such in my hair
taste:my mouth clean but no overpowering taste (like mint or Listerine).
awesome post!! you sound awesome!!!
I do some of the same things as well...i have a uniquely decorated shag pad for incalls{complete with disco ball/track lights/surround sound/etc}

as an incentive....you might add birthday specials to your menu{I sometimes bring a mens type of magazine like playboy , Cowboys & Indians, Gq , FHM magazine to my birthday regulars}
I think atmosphere & attitude are most important!!!!
It sounds like you have the good stuff goin on. I agree it is chemistry. For my reg clients I have gotten to know them better so it may be a special playlist of songs they really like or stockings or whatever. I try to find out about them so that I may make our time special and they feel it is too.
Damn, I agree with all the posts- Irish, you're a KEEPER! As are all the ladies who have responded. For me, I'm not that interested in candles, but being met by a lady dressed seductively, led into a comfortable room, and seduced are all important.

Girl, come to the MS Coast - I NEED to meet you!

JaG
thanks and so far with the exception of the disco ball....i am on track and luckily i have had great chemstry with my playmates and that makes all the difference with an encounter...i also always send a thank you email afterwards and thank maintain weekly email just touching bases...
My best date with a provider never happened. I was on a business trip and contacted a lady. We emailed and spoke on the phone a few times to set the time and learn what she liked for a dinner date.

I learned of her favorite movie and songs. She even shared a secret desired encounter to me. I made sure I had downloaded movie clips and it's soundtrack to my laptop to play when she arrived. I had candles. Had made reservations for dinner. It took several hours to make sure it was just right. I was going to give her a fantastic bfe. All designed just for her.

She called and cancelled. I didn't have a plan b. I also thoght it would be disingenuos to call another lady.

I was disappointed, but that's part of this realm.

When you find out about what a guy likes, and cater to it, he appreciates the effort and really notices ---- unless he cancels.
as far as the disco ball..I like to be "unique"..I also have 3 fogging mister bowels/track lighting/2 lava lamps/beads adorning the room/a flasing red strobe light/and enoug candles to light all of Nola!!!!...It looks kinda like a swingers club{lol}

Irish,Honey,and Nat,yall sound like my kinda gals!

Honey--I have a cool use for listerene pump breath sprays...lol!!

Ladies--JAG is an awesome guy..ya gotta go see im!!!
About a year ago, I met with a provider and had a mind blowing experience. I think what made the date special is that she actually treated the session as a date. After being screened and verified, she completely opened herself to me. We communicated back and forth for about a week prior to meeting. We both shared ideas on what to do with our time together. The real kicker was an exchanged phone call the day before the dates. Ostensibly, the call was simply to reconfirm time and place, but it was more than that. She let me know that she was looking forward to our time and really wanted me. It was like coming home to a waiting girlfriend after being away for weeks or months.
Anticipation is a great form of foreplay. And with the emails and calls that lead up to a date can make a big difference.
hey sweetie as soon as I get back from up north..wicked grin
Damn, I agree with all the posts- Irish, you're a KEEPER! As are all the ladies who have responded. For me, I'm not that interested in candles, but being met by a lady dressed seductively, led into a comfortable room, and seduced are all important.

Girl, come to the MS Coast - I NEED to meet you!

JaG Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS
Some of the things that some of my favorite providers have done that really helped make a good session are:

Chasedfw--first time I saw her she recommended a restaurant in her area for me to eat before our session--I told her she was welcome to join me and she did--it's always nice to chat a little before you go BCD, makes it more comfortable for me.

Reese Foster--first time I saw her she took my hand at the door and gave me a little kiss, patted the seat next to her on the sofa, and we talked for a minute--the little things like that are nice if you like the GFE experience.

Natasha Fame--when we found out we had to order a corkscrew from room service before we opened my gift bottle of wine for her, she got down on her knees and blew me until the guy came--really a nice way to get to know someone.
going 40 mins past the scheduled time was the best thing to add to an already amazing session.