URL / Website: https://ptsmensclubdallas.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Plano Rd and Miller Rd
Activities: Dances, Massage, DATY, DATO
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown, long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Native/First Nations
Physical Description: Tall, lean, very pretty. Natural B-cups. Facial features tend to make me think she has some OK Native American heritage. Several tats, but nothing that made me cringe or even notice once she started dancing.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review.

I hope the dancer reviewed wants the extra business of providing extras.

If not, when the vultures of this site read your review, not only will they go to the club, find the dancer and demand the same service, maybe more, but also the next time you go see her after that, you will not be getting the same mileage and more than likely, big slap in the face.
Nice review.

I hope the dancer reviewed wants the extra business of providing extras.

If not, when the vultures of this site read your review, not only will they go to the club, find the dancer and demand the same service, maybe more, but also the next time you go see her after that, you will not be getting the same mileage and more than likely, big slap in the face. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Dumb. What do you think the odds are that our guy, Not Playing, here is so charming and handsome that this dancer did things with him she doesn’t do with others? Furthermore, what do you think the odds are that he walks in and she says “her, you’re that guy Not Playing, from that internet site” ? Come on man.

Nice review op. Thanks.
Dumb. What do you think the odds are that our guy, Not Playing, here is so charming and handsome that this dancer did things with him she doesn’t do with others? Furthermore, what do you think the odds are that he walks in and she says “her, you’re that guy Not Playing, from that internet site” ? Come on man.

Nice review op. Thanks. Originally Posted by Joe Blows
Depends.

If she does what she did for him for all her clients, then no worries. No one is dumb enough to reveal their own handle on a whore board to strippers in a strip club, but if she only did that with him (and we all know most strippers are YMMV on what they do with clients), then it will come back on him when a guy asks for the same thing he got. I know, I have had it happen to me. That is why I do not do SC reviews.

Nice review op. Thanks. Originally Posted by Joe Blows
Thanks, JB.

And to your point, I got over feeling special to anyone that works in a club years ago! I also got over the stupid thinking that I was getting anything that other schmucks were getting from the dancers. The only guys getting special treatment are spending crazy money, and that's certainly not me lol.

I may be wrong, but I think if you treat a dancer politely and don't act like a jerk or worse, become a semi-regular with her, you'll get from her what she's comfortable doing. I have no interest in paying the kind of money it takes to get special treatment in the clubs I visit: Lodge - $500+++ per hour in VIP (the +'s are for activities beyond good dances and some touchy-feely). BDD - What's a VIP box cost now? Plus $500-$1000 for an hour and some play. Even PT's charges $250 an hour for their Skyboxes and the dancers want +/- $500 for an hour.

I've had my share of "I spent how much on what, with who?" moments.
Not looking to drop a Grand for an hour of semi-private (at best) play with a dancer.
Thanks, JB.

And to your point, I got over feeling special to anyone that works in a club years ago! I also got over the stupid thinking that I was getting anything that other schmucks were getting from the dancers. The only guys getting special treatment are spending crazy money, and that's certainly not me lol.

I may be wrong, but I think if you treat a dancer politely and don't act like a jerk or worse, become a semi-regular with her, you'll get from her what she's comfortable doing. I have no interest in paying the kind of money it takes to get special treatment in the clubs I visit: Lodge - $500+++ per hour in VIP (the +'s are for activities beyond good dances and some touchy-feely). BDD - What's a VIP box cost now? Plus $500-$1000 for an hour and some play. Even PT's charges $250 an hour for their Skyboxes and the dancers want +/- $500 for an hour.

I've had my share of "I spent how much on what, with who?" moments.
Not looking to drop a Grand for an hour of semi-private (at best) play with a dancer. Originally Posted by NotPlaying
NotPlaying absolutely has a point right there. I been getting a lot extras without spending crazy amounts of money. If you play your cards right, you can actually take them out to places and afterwards get a slice of heaven if you know what I mean. Remember it’s not going to work with all dancers. Only the ones that found you very interested because that’s how the game is play. I would share so many experiences of mine in here. Seriously I won’t do that because it will ruin my own fun.