Date: 05/26/2022
Name: Moxie
User ID:: -
Phone: (281)231-8372
Email Address: silvesterbaby30@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.preferred411.com/P171181
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Beltway 8 and I-10 / near memorial city mall - Hotel-Notel (The Kings place - the one we one prob use in that area-LOL).
Activities: Ass worship to the max on her!! DFK, DATY to the max, bbbjnqbs, CIM.
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length dark brown hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Short and firm build! Pretty face and smile. Soft brown skin that will make you hard to the touch, and the roundest and heart shape ass with the cutest starfish!! Smelt great and dressed for bedroom fun, no doubt!! The fun size with lots of energy.
Recommendation: Yes- you damn straight!!
I recommend anybody that's looking for a good provider go see Moxie she is truly top notch. Idk about the CIM part but hey ymmv
I recommend anybody that's looking for a good provider not go see Moxie she is truly top notch Originally Posted by IAmthem
Might wanna proofread/edit that. LOL
Appreciate that. I was driving and didn't even read this post just saw it was about Moxie.
So she’s choosy about the CIM thing?
So she’s choosy about the CIM thing? Originally Posted by anotheguy12
Maybe she enjoyed the rigorous DATO so much she figured he'd earned it. I love the CIM friendly ladies.
Maybe she enjoyed the rigorous DATO so much she figured he'd earned it. I love the CIM friendly ladies. Originally Posted by Brandofan
So do I, but when they break their own rules for one person and not another is kind of a turn off. I’ve wanted to see her regardless of the CIM but knowing this now and her bad TCB last time has me second guessing her.
Never heard of a cute starfish before. Dimples yes but starfish?