shreveport...slow this time of year???

I was gonna take a trip thru Shreveport next week...but not getting much response!
I usually do great here...maybe it's that time of the year???
  • GMTA
  • 06-28-2010, 09:48 AM
Dallas check to see who all was here this weekend it could not be that slow you know the guys here aren`t much for pre-booking .
Summer vacation time for some of us..... I will be at the lake July 1st - 5th doing some bikini hunting. Have to keep $$$ saved up for that. Well that is my excuse.
Historically summer time has been touring season for the Dallas ladies. Kids are home from school, family takes a vacation, etc. so $ dry up in D. The gals tour here.

It seems we've had a bevy come through recently. My guess is that the economy dictates the guys can only see but so many gals. SUCKS!!!

HID
thanks for responses...i will wait till fall....happy summer!!!!..kisses,d
DR: Hope we didn't get your britches in a wad. Just tryin to let ya know about the influx and when it happens. You're highly thought of around here and I know los muchachos don't wanna see ya disappear.

HID
lol--no prob babe..I never get upset{just frustrated at times}....It's all good...I will look forward to playing with yall sexy guys with the sexy accents in the fall!!!!
Damn, Missed out again. Fall is right around the corner though. Cant wait. I got some pointers on Positions that you posted and I cant wait to tru some of em. lol. Hurry back Babe
lol--yes coon babe..i am sorry but will look forward to seeing you when i get that way......happy sexy summer Shreveport!!!!!