Ol' Paper in the Envelope Trick

Someone emailed me about setting up an appointment. I told him I only see "old friends", but he kept sending emails begging me to see him. He gave several references that checked out. Against my better judgment, I finally agreed to meet him. He called to cancel the appointment 30 minutes after the appointment time. He apologized and begged for another chance. He said he would pay double to compensate me for my lost time if I would see him. He was very convincing. He showed up for the new appointment. He was quick to place the envelope on the tv. After the session I opened the envelope and there was nothing but cut up newspaper.

His initials are K.A. He is very tall and has red hair. He works for a local hospital. He claims to be personal friends with several of the well known posters on the eccie Shreveport forum, but he's nothing but a real scumbag! I want disclose anymore information, but can pm for phone number, etc.

SQ: This dude is well known around here. I apologize for not notifying you about him. This particular trick is a new one.

For the record, to the best of my knowledge he is NOT a friend of any of the well known posters. He's just a lyin' sack of stuff.

Everyone please remember that divulging personal information in open forum is a no no. SQ exercised proper restraint and followed the rules. Let's all keep it that way.

HID
Just to inform all I have no friends with the K.A. name or handle.... just letting you know. Be safe have fun and get busy......
Just to inform all I have no friends ...... Originally Posted by Dragon_inc
Quote altered to reflect the truth! LOL Just funnin with you Drag!

HID
Ouch another dagger in the tail of The Dragon whin whin whin whimper whimper...hehehe it is all fun. Grab a kitty and have some.... Here kittty kitty kitty...
K.A. recently gave me the money he stiffed me and apologized. I promised him when he gave me my money I would let all the providers know he had "made right." But I told him it would be up to other providers if they would still see him.

Please refrain from making banable accusations in open forum. If you suspect someone of using multiple accounts, ficticious IDs or other banable offenses, please contact a moderator.

HID
S Q. Did he give a good reason why he stiffed you?
I can't think of any reason at all, that would be good enough.
The way SQ wrote her thread, it appears the dirt bag's stiff was premeditated. How many gents come to a session with cut paper already stuffed in the envelop?

Since this dirt bag has a reputation for doing things like this, should he be banded from the boards?

BTW, IMHO, there is never a justification for stiffing a lady. If you go through with the session, even if you didn't have the best time, you owe the lady her donation.

If you walk away from the lady when she opens the door because she aint who she said she was, that's another matter.

Just my .02
Staff has the matter under investigation.

I believe we all agree with Des in that there is never justification for stiffing a lady. Be a few dollars short on an honest mistake??? It happens. Hell, it happened to me with HoOter! But the documented exploits of a certain dude are examples of how NOT to make friends.

HID