Jack in the box Lovers

I just wanted to let everybody know that loves Jack in the Box, they are giving away 2 free tacos on November 16th after 2pm.

Here's a little hint, they are really good with their buttermilk ranch sauce. Yummy
Thank you girl I LOVE SOME JACK
  • PT4ME
  • 11-15-2010, 10:58 AM
LOL, I have seen the commercial, but at 2 for 99 cents, ya' GOTTA ask yourself "is it worth the hassle", lol!!!

I eat the hell out of them, we joke that it's dog food filling. I'm guessing they are a little but of beef and a whole bunch of TVP (texturized vegetable protein) but just like White Castle Hamburgers, they seem to have a "cult" following.

There is one near me, I think I'll drive by to see how successful the promotion is.

-PT-
LOL, I have seen the commercial, but at 2 for 99 cents, ya' GOTTA ask yourself "is it worth the hassle", lol!!!

I eat the hell out of them, we joke that it's dog food filling. I'm guessing they are a little but of beef and a whole bunch of TVP (texturized vegetable protein) but just like White Castle Hamburgers, they seem to have a "cult" following.

There is one near me, I think I'll drive by to see how successful the promotion is.

-PT- Originally Posted by PT4ME
being in the meat biz, you limited to the amount of TVP, I am sure it is the max but I think it was 3% dry+water or like 20%

but I am surprise somebody actually knows what TVP is
Jack in the Crack tacos ROCK! Their eggrolls are good with ranch too, but what isn't?
Saw the headline and was having a hell of a time trying to figure out what that euphemism was. Like, guys who you turn their crank and suddenly pop with no warning.
Best Jack-In-The-Crack items: Bacon & cheddar potato wedges or the breakfast Jack with ketchup . I'm not too sure about ranch dressing with the tacos, but I do require 2 packets of hot sauce for each one if I am going to eat them.

Strawberry Fanta pairs quite nicely with them, too.
Jack in the Crack tacos ROCK! Their eggrolls are good with ranch too, but what isn't? Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
I love their eggrolls too. I will have to try them with the ranch though.
  • PT4ME
  • 11-16-2010, 01:05 PM
Best Jack-In-The-Crack items: breakfast Jack with ketchup . I'm not too sure about ranch dressing with the tacos, Originally Posted by Dannie
"KETCHUP"??? on Fried egg, ham and American cheese on top of a bakery bun??? ..... but you're not too sure about ranch on a taco??

Classic example of "WALDT"....

-PT-
+1 on the egg rolls. My favorite drunk food, but give me soy sauce every time!
+1 on the egg rolls. My favorite drunk food, but give me soy sauce every time! Originally Posted by Txn5inThick
But dont forget the sweet and sour sauce they have too.
I don't think are any Jack in the Box stores in West Texas. The closest is Sweetwater and El Paso.
Tara...are you giving away two free 'tacos' today also?

I'll be right over with my bib.....
I just wanted to let everybody know that loves Jack in the Box, they are giving away 2 free tacos on November 16th after 2pm.

Here's a little hint, they are really good with their buttermilk ranch sauce. Yummy Originally Posted by Tara Evans
You sure that is Ranch and not...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf5i0O2PNS4