Cowboys 3rd win today?

So do we think the Cowboys can win their second game today are is it going to be the Detroit Lions? Any predictions on what the score might be?
Dallas 27 - Detroit 10, and Dallas gets win number three
  • PT4ME
  • 11-21-2010, 10:47 AM
Dallas 27 - Detroit 10, and Dallas gets win number three Originally Posted by wildcowboy
........and I like that score also!

(they better enjoy this week, NO, IND, & Philly back to back is sure gonna be a "tough row to hoe")

-PT-
I like Dallas, but I'm thinking more like 24 - 14.
Ok, I may have been off on the score, but it's hard to argue that it hasn't been an interesting game
Dallas 35 - Detroit 19, Jason Garrett must be doing something right
Go Cowboys!!
Anybody going to the game on Thanksgiving? That will be awesome if they win that one too.
I'll be there. It would be great to win another one at home, and I hate the Saints so it would be that much sweeter.
Anybody going to the game on Thanksgiving? That will be awesome if they win that one too. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

I have to work Wednesday and Thursday nights, so I got rid of my tickets... Hope they can make it three in a row!!!

Go Cowboys!!!
Anybody going to the game on Thanksgiving? That will be awesome if they win that one too. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Yes. A win would be very nice, but I'll be happy if they play hard and reasonably well.
Cowboys are playing as they should've been playing. Jones should've pulled the trigger on Phillips sooner; I thought Garret was his coach in waiting from the moment Wade was hired? Now you have the Vikings looking for the same magic.
Cowboys lose a good game today...Lions get shredded like turkeys on Thanksgiving! And TO, welcome to Revis Island!
Afraid reality is going to settle in today. With Felix Jones hurt (hip) and possibly not playing, I see the Saints winning by at least ten points. Hope I'm wrong.
Cowboys 34
Saints 32
I think the Cowboys are going to kick some A** today.