Is OH2 down???

Hello All - I was on OH2 earlier today and now it will not load. Any ideas on why this is happening….
Most likely Maintenance. It happens sometimes. Give it a few tho I’m sure they will be back up soon
...sometimes OH2 needs a little rest...or a blue pill
Or a Purge of guys from the site when the the ladies get their feelings hurt from what's said in the LR or the ROS of a review. It takes time to ban all those mean guys.
  • BLM69
  • 09-16-2021, 02:10 PM
OH2 is ran by emotional BSC hookers and a simp owner that caters to them, guys reporting a bad time will get you banned or the thread shutdown, guys are instructed not to even discuss problem hookers in the men's private areas. Trick owner is real dictator
Any threads with important useful info gets deleted! Yet hookers can out guys and it stays up.
Or a Purge of guys from the site when the the ladies get their feelings hurt from what's said in the LR or the ROS of a review. It takes time to ban all those mean guys. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Shit. The real mean guys get passes or help run the site!
Any threads with important useful info gets deleted! Yet hookers can out guys and it stays up. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Or a Purge of guys from the site when the the ladies get their feelings hurt from what's said in the LR or the ROS of a review. It takes time to ban all those mean guys. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
OH2 is ran by emotional BSC hookers and a simp owner that caters to them, guys reporting a bad time will get you banned or the thread shutdown, guys are instructed not to even discuss problem hookers in the men's private areas. Trick owner is real dictator Originally Posted by BLM69

Simon says...That was BRILLIANT.
  • BLM69
  • 09-18-2021, 11:13 PM

Simon says...That was BRILLIANT. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
You get the boot too VG? Or did you SIMP up to hang around OH2? Pussy CK don't like guys reporting bad sessions or drama ladies over there
The website crashed because there was too much simping going on…never seen anything like it!
You get the boot too VG? Or did you SIMP up to hang around OH2? Pussy CK don't like guys reporting bad sessions or drama ladies over there Originally Posted by BLM69

Owner and mods have gone FULLY WOKE, just like the US Military.

I was abandoned behind enemy lines while the top brass colluded with the enemy and betrayed my colleagues, allies and their own constituents.

If you have a SPINE or a BACKBONE you're not wanted there.
  • BLM69
  • 09-20-2021, 08:09 PM
Maybe one day eccie will figure out how to allow ads and ISO section again, OH2 will die just like the owners manhood did a long time ago. He can keep the BSC hookers all to himself over there
jeeez, it gets a bit warm and people go "this is hell!!!"