Yet two more attacks on free speech

First, Senile Biden’s Department of (in)Justice has charged a person who had 58,000 followers on twitter with election interference because he posted a meme in 2016 telling Democrats to vote for Hillary Clinton via text as a joke. He’s being charged for a MEME!

This is insane. Hillary Clinton paid a foreign operative to defraud the FBI, which then defrauded a federal court, to sway the 2016 election. No charges there. But some conservative journalist who peddled a joke meme in 2016? That’s a federal crime in 2021 under Senile Biden.

Hell, John Durham couldn’t indict people who fraudulently swore out FISA warrants but people are being indicted for five year old memes. America is dead.

This means that the 1st Amendment is effectively suspended. You can be arrested for saying the wrong things.
Second, Big Tech strikes again. After having several hedge Funds have their asses handed to them with a massive short squeeze brought on by a bunch of amateur investing kiddies playing with Stimulus checks on Reddit - Biden's Treasury Secretary (who was bought and paid for by Wall Street) Yellen was on the phone all day to everyone you can think of - Hedge Fund managers, NYSE, social media giants, everyone. And boom next thing you know Discord bans the Reddit WallStreetBets server. Reddit did the same (but later relented and let them back).

I told everyone here what you saw from Big Tech several weeks ago was just the beginning.
Reddit didn't 'ban' the wallstreetbets sub. The sub was literally taking the site down with hundreds of posts, mostly by bots, a second. The moderators of that sub made it private for about 40 minutes last night to clean up the mess.

Second for discord, this one may be more infringement, but there were over 150k people connected to the server... No matter what you do, if you put enough people in one room, someone is going to do something against the TOS.

The thing about WSB is it isn't a single person, or an organization. It is more like Anonymous - a collection of memy script kiddies who individually have no power but together can do some really scary stuff.
Look, it's a Trump supporter posting one deranged conspiracy theory after another on a hooker board AND complaining that "free speech" is endangered.

Meanwhile I am really enjoying the silence. That fat stupid orange asshole was allowed to violate Twitter's terms of service for four years and now finally, we don't have to listen to his bullshit every fucking day.

Free speech doesn't protect treason you little fascist. And again, why don't you put your money where your mouth is, put on your favorite cheesy American eagle t-shirt, and go attack the capitol? I know why. Because you're just a whiny pussy.
Free speech protects you only on a public form. Go to some public park and start to do your free speech. You can't be silenced there. Do it on twitter, or reddit, or bobswebsite.com, and the owner of those websites can ban you for any, or no reason at all.

First amendment doesn't protect you from being kicked out of someone's house or website for being an asshole
Enjoy your Xi speech
Apparently some of the left favor all these attacks on our civil liberties.

I guess they want to emulate China where free speech does not exist
Free speech protects you only on a public form. Go to some public park and start to do your free speech. You can't be silenced there. Do it on twitter, or reddit, or bobswebsite.com, and the owner of those websites can ban you for any, or no reason at all.

First amendment doesn't protect you from being kicked out of someone's house or website for being an asshole Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Being prosecuted 5 years after the fact by the corrupt Biden admin for posting a simple damn joke on Twitter is certainly an attack on the first amendment

The meme prosecution is a gross abuse of prosecutorial power & a revolting violation of the 1st Amendment.
Being prosecuted 5 years after the fact by the corrupt Biden admin for posting a simple damn joke on Twitter is certainly an attack on the first amendment

The meme prosecution is a gross abuse of prosecutorial power & a revolting violation of the 1st Amendment. Originally Posted by berryberry

I don't know the specifics, but is this in federal court?
I don't know the specifics, but is this in federal court? Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
The suit was brought by Biden's Department of Justice in the Eastern District of NY so yes
Look, it's a Trump supporter posting one deranged conspiracy theory after another on a hooker board AND complaining that "free speech" is endangered.

Meanwhile I am really enjoying the silence. That fat stupid orange asshole was allowed to violate Twitter's terms of service for four years and now finally, we don't have to listen to his bullshit every fucking day.

Free speech doesn't protect treason you little fascist. And again, why don't you put your money where your mouth is, put on your favorite cheesy American eagle t-shirt, and go attack the capitol? I know why. Because you're just a whiny pussy. Originally Posted by Purrito
Well said!
Robinhood "Let the people trade"

Google "Don't be evil"

Twitter "The free speech wing of the free speech party"

The United States of America "Land Of The Free"

LOL - that didn't last

Free speech doesn't protect treason you little fascist. And again, why don't you put your money where your mouth is, put on your favorite cheesy American eagle t-shirt, and go attack the capitol? I know why. Because you're just a whiny pussy. Originally Posted by Purrito
treason ???? little fascist? does your IQ level even understand what fascism is? honestly, try to respond with at least a hint of knowing what ur talking about. this is a top ten post for stupidity
treason ???? little fascist? does your IQ level even understand what fascism is? honestly, try to respond with at least a hint of knowing what ur talking about. this is a top ten post for stupidity Originally Posted by chizzy
Ya Gramps, everyone knows what fascism is. It looks a lot like the "jews will not replace us rally" and the attempted putsch at the Capitol.

I like your style.

Ease up on the personal insults so you don’t get the ban hammer.

But keep the bscheck flowing!