Due to all the drama, I'm out!

• Sami
  • 08-26-2011, 08:35 AM
I have come to the point where I am removing myself from this board. I am fed up! This used to be a fun, safe place to come chat meet sensible people. It used to feel like there was a sense of family around here. I used to come here to laugh, learn. It used to be about fantasy & enjoyment.

Now it has come to blackmail, extortion, haggling, bashing, trashing, time wasting bullshit in many ways on both sides. Outing to family's destroying peoples lives, careers, and you think that's funny? Hope the money burns in hell with you!!!!! Karma to you 1000 times over. I refuse to hang out here with people who get there kicks shredding peoples lives behind the screen. I always was worried about Le that's the very least any of you need to worry about.. All this drama is ruining the board, and the owners allow it. If it starts off the board, and then rears it's ugly face on this board well it's not there problem. Mod's hands are tied. Rules apply to some, but not to all.

A Lot of guy's don't speak because they get attacked are taunted as white knights. I have met many guy's who lurk here and won't even sign up because of the drama. Ladies under attack, scared to take new client's due to the drama and outing, This is supposed to be a adult site..so I thought.. WTF is wrong with you people? I haven't for along time steered anyone to this site, and will continue Not to. What happen to, treat people with the respect you want to be treated with?

For the ones who know me, know how to reach me. Leave the bullshit here!!!!
Sami Girl,

I enjoyed meeting you in person and have always had great emails exchanges with you checking references, so of course I'm sorry to see you go.

If all of the price threads would just be eliminated, or at least confined to the Locker Room, a lot of the negative feelings would evaporate.

@
This is exactly what they want you to do - GIve up and leave.
ECCIE has been the #1 source for drama and negativity. I am starting to think that's the purpose of the board. As for as moderators are concerned, The only moderator I know that doesn't take shit is Chica and Chipper. All others have been well -- NO comment. If you notice, none of that shit happens in National.
As for the members: That is why I don't even advertise here. It's amazing how many people go out of their way to bash and out others.
Sami, you just happen to be one of the intelligent ones here. We all know there are very
few ladies here that can think and speak for themselves. I say stay and just ignore the losers.
I'm right with you, Sami. I'm Done Until Futher Notice!!
Though I want you to stay & will miss you, I respect your decision Sami. I will see soon you when you come my way
Another one bites the dust! DAMN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE&ob=av2e
Sami,

Please don't leave, just do as I do and only post or read things that interest you. Put those that are full of BS/drama on ignore and chill in your own world.

I only met you once, but I enjoyed our time together, and would hate to see you leave with such a bad taste for this place. (same to you Shorty)

I don't participate much in open forums because of the negativity and drama. (and really don't place ads all the time)

But some of us will be sad if you leave

Genesis Nicole
there is going to be drama everywhere you go...i think.
Sami, I too hope you reconsider. Unfortunately drama and crap happens on any internet board. There are things you can control and things you cannot. You do offer valuable insight and feedback to other ladies. I feel you as well as many other ladies are valuable to our community. Don't let the other BS and negativity off these boards upset you so much.

I offer a suggestion that maybe you give yourself a break from the computer for awhile and go shopping, or go out with a good friend and take a break. It might help to put things back into perspective.

Big hug,
GP

PS. If your nearby I would love to take you out for a drink!
  • MrGiz
  • 08-26-2011, 11:48 AM
Even though we haven't met... I hate to see you leave, Sami!!

I might be wrong... but I believe one of Sami's more frustrating issues is Eccie Management's Rules Structure, which ties their hands in being able to actually police all the "blackmail, extortion, haggling, bashing, trashing, time wasting bullshit, etc...".

I realize the rules are structured to be politically fair to all.... but like often happens in the RW.... they often, only help to protect the guilty in many cases!
I opted out for a while after Christmas last year. I only pop in now and again to comment on the lighter threads. I understand your frustration. It did used to be fun and flirty. Now....well....you know.....:-(
I have come to the point where I am removing myself from this board. I am fed up! This used to be a fun, safe place to come chat meet sensible people. It used to feel like there was a sense of family around here. I used to come here to laugh, learn. It used to be about fantasy & enjoyment.

Now it has come to blackmail, extortion, haggling, bashing, trashing, time wasting bullshit in many ways on both sides. Outing to family's destroying peoples lives, careers, and you think that's funny? Hope the money burns in hell with you!!!!! Karma to you 1000 times over. I refuse to hang out here with people who get there kicks shredding peoples lives behind the screen. I always was worried about Le that's the very least any of you need to worry about.. All this drama is ruining the board, and the owners allow it. If it starts off the board, and then rears it's ugly face on this board well it's not there problem. Mod's hands are tied. Rules apply to some, but not to all.

A Lot of guy's don't speak because they get attacked are taunted as white knights. I have met many guy's who lurk here and won't even sign up because of the drama. Ladies under attack, scared to take new client's due to the drama and outing, This is supposed to be a adult site..so I thought.. WTF is wrong with you people? I haven't for along time steered anyone to this site, and will continue Not to. What happen to, treat people with the respect you want to be treated with?

For the ones who know me, know how to reach me. Leave the bullshit here!!!! Originally Posted by Sami
I totally see your point & agree. You're not the only one. Another provider who's a friend of mine just deleted her account on here for the same reasons. I sent something to your inbox
Sami don't let them get the best of you...but if you must leave best wishes
  • Old-T
  • 08-26-2011, 04:47 PM
I am sorry to see you leave though I have never met you.

Sadly there is a portion of the membership who are angry and hostile, and a smaller portion that are not good people at all. Bad things do happen in this little subcommunity, and it is wrong.

All I will say is the other big boards are far, far worse. If you change venues pleae, please be careful.
I must admit, my bans are the most peaceful times in my life lol! Sometimes you just have to take a step back, just post ads, and not bother with the other bs. A good friend of mine is also being torn between leaving by having his integrity questioned...it's none of anyone's business.

What I find most hilarious is the men and women who claim to be so DRAMA FREE, are the very ones who start crap backchannel and via pm because they don't have the freaking balls to say it here!