URL / Website: http://melanieanderson768.hotprovider.com/#/home
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Galleria Area of Houston
Activities: BBBJ, COB, DFK, LFK, DATY, Analingus, GFE
Hair Length and Color: Striaght black, goes down to waist
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Melanie is 5’7”, slender yet curvy with an all natural body. She has incredible size D breasts and a bubbly yet firm derrière. Her lips are so soft and seductive and she has a voice and look that is seductive enough to make any man fall to his knees! She’s very well groomed and takes great care of her appearance. Everything about her will leave you in awe!
Recommendation: Yes
Uh huh.
Holy shit Batman!! Glad you have deep pockets!
Yes, I would like to know what the final payment was. There were so many ways to jack up the price. I wondered what the final payment was.
@Sharkman29 the first time I saw her was 60 minutes/$400; the description above was 90 minutes/$600. However, I noticed on her tryst listing she’s updated/increased her prices slightly. Hope this information helps
So let me get this straight....
.....you just joined this site last October.......
......you have 2 reviews.......
.......and both are on this high dollar chic?
Ok...
@Number1Stunner I don't really use this site; I usually use TER. Not that I should have to explain myself to you or anyone for that matter, but I enjoyed the experience and decided to share it and give her a great review. She's now in the Carolinas and I also posted there since she's listed as being there for the next week. As for the number of reviews: the encounters I've posted on TER will be posted on here as well shortly.
Thanks for the review. $400 per hour pass not worth that.
QUACK