I need your input on here, Who would be the calendar model of your dreams?

So I am almost fully booked, I am still searching for four more girls... Will the guys and girls help me with some names you would like to see participate in this Calendar shoot?

Ladies must be a verified provider, have at least 30+ POSITIVE reviews, and have a good standing on this board. NO DRAMA girls.. Please let us know your suggestions.... We Need four more girls!

For my latest business venture I will be needing the help of the amazing Eccie and P411 girls! I have decided to release a Calendar! I am teaming up with a photographer in order to create true works of art for each month. I will be choosing 15 fine ladies for a calendar shoot. If you choose to participate, and are selected, you will be asked to invest $100 to cover costs of produciton. You will receive the images from a shoot with two looks. Make-up artist can be provided at additional cost if desired. You can use the images for your showcase and 3-4 of the best ones will be used on your month in the calendar!

We will be selling not only physical calendars, but also online calendars for men who prefer more discretion. The online calendar will hopefully have the capability of appointment scheduling along with many other features.

We will also be promoting a Calendar tour. Any guy who can see all girls will receive a very rewarding prize. We will be hosting 12 Calendar girls, one for each month, doubles are allowed and welcomed as well. All the gentlemen have different taste, so we will have up to three cover model girls which will be the substitute for any guy that wishes to not see a particular girl in her month.

Finally we will also be holding a Calendar release party, at this event each Calendar girl must attend in order to enter our second contest. In the calendar release (aka “put it in my box”) contest we will have a voting system with $5 tickets cast for the guys favorites. The winner of this contest will receive ALL the money. A big winning!!

The Calendar release party will be through special invite only and each attendee must be verified, screened and invited by one of the Calendar girls only! Providers will be invited as well, through the same process as the gentlemen. It will be a calendar promotion ONLY!

We will also be coding phone numbers, p411 numbers and email addresses into your photo at your request only. All photos will be CLASSY, we want something very professional and UTR to where a hobbyist can easily hang the calendar in his mancave and be able to show friends as another typical swimsuit calendar, hot girls of DFW Hooters/Playboy/add what you want type calendar. We can even obscure faces if you desire that.

In turn, for a small fee each girl will receive a photo shoot, entering the contest should mean more business in the month leading up to the calendar release party (anyone who has not seen you will want to see you before the release party in order to get approval for an invite), you will also receive more business in your own calendar month from those who might not have had you in mind but would like to enter the Calendar contest. We will also honor you in your own month by starting a co-ed thread to promote you in your month, free advertising anyone? We will try our best to keep the thread up for the entire month. Finally, you have the opportunity to win one of the jackpots at the calendar release party (best photo, ultimate ATF). if you do small math if each 15 girls invite 5 hobbyists and each votes twice at $10 (very small number) you could possibly win $750, and that is a low low estimate.

So what do you have to lose? if you are interested please pm me on ECCIE.

Disclaimer: With all the negativity on the board in the last couple of days, I would like to lighten the spirits of the girls with this project. If you have something negative to say please pm me personally, no need to bash or fight on my business venture.
This sounds like a neat idea! Of the girls I've seen I'd love to see BellaFtWorth and VIP Latina Barbie (of San Antonio) in the calender! Though I haven't had the pleasure of spending time with her, I'd also love to see Tori Capelli in the calender.
You are in luck!!! some of who you have named are on the list!!! and if this goes well we do plan to expand to other cities!

There's only one particularly lady I'd like to see on my calendar.

I'd like to see a few.....

Tori Capelli
Ashley Anders
Shelby Lynn
TNT Kelly
Kami Parker
Tara Evans
Madison May

That's a pretty good start I'm still trying to check out all the showcases.
Oh gosh--there are a ton of lovely ladies out there you could add. If you could get any 15 of the ladies below, it'd be an amazing shoot.

Ferrari
Aprill
Ashley Kensington
Erin Blake
Madison May
Sexxy Sabrina
Adrianna Page
Alisha Skye
LittleMiss
Carrie Mendes
Sapphire Sweet
Chloe Grande
Claire Knight
Brittney Valentine
Mya Michelle
DallasBella
Isabella Preslie
Kendra’s Kandy
SmittenKitten
Kami Parker
Brown Sugar Baby
Kelly Pressley
Khloe Cruise
Sapphire Sweet
SweetTreat69
Laylonie
Noel Shaker
Pistol Marks
Raven Temptress
SyeiraPink
Tara Evans
Victoria West
AndyWylde
Erotic Morgan
Bryleigh
Elisha Hendricks
PriscillaLynn
Samantha Thom
Alyssa Nicole

Why do I suddenly wish I could win the lottery . . .
I haven't seen her, but would love to see Penelope Cruz on there, she is super hot
Cool idea, Lola!
Chewtoy, that is one HELL of a HOTT list....
I haven't seen her, but would love to see Penelope Cruz on there, she is super hot Originally Posted by Geeman76
I second this.

Miss Cruzz is a stunner.
Cool idea, Lola!
Chewtoy, that is one HELL of a HOTT list.... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Thank ya kindly, Prolongus. I have to fess up--I'm having trouble making it through that list. I keep wanting to revisit ladies! Half way there!
Tara Evans...

(since I gave her grief on a post and she PM'd me, I went and checked her showcase got hot and bothered, and afterwards we've had s*x several times, sadly, I admit that I was the only one there)
Awwww sweetie see I knew you would remember me. Rockwall Buddie
Highly suggested adds to the list:

Bliss of DFW - http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=121703
Candi Love - http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=114147
Thank you chewtoy for naming me
Teja Rene! Those tits are Awesome!