Would You Put This Motor in a Mustang?

No idea iof that engine could be fitted - wow if it can be. I bought a 1911 F150 with the Ecco 6 cylinder dual turbo. It pushes that truck 1,500 pounds heavier than my 2006 Jag JK8 faster by multiple seconds from any speed . Ford is doing miracles. Naysayers who love their other makers are eye popping astounded that Ford Engines are better than the Germans. Check the last 2 year's awards.
See enclosed

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2013/...ll-block-ever/ Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Yes, in a heartbeat
yo doug, i think u must have a 2011 not 1911. i agree with what u said.
The 460 Ford Crate engine is legendary. I put the 460 in a 1989 Ford Bronco, the big Bronco. You should have seen the looks I got when this big Bronco would take off, the whole truck about leaped off the pavement. I wish I had not sold that truck it was fast and I liked the styling as well.
Holy shit ... I had a Cobra years ago and was fast, but this is insane ... I bet it beats the Vette
Now I drive a G35 with the exhaust package from the Z350 which gives me additional 20 HP and is badass ... faster than the Cobra ... this performance cars are fast ...
  • BLM69
  • 09-28-2013, 04:46 PM
No idea iof that engine could be fitted - wow if it can be. I bought a 1911 F150 with the Ecco 6 cylinder dual turbo. It pushes that truck 1,500 pounds heavier than my 2006 Jag JK8 faster by multiple seconds from any speed . Ford is doing miracles. Naysayers who love their other makers are eye popping astounded that Ford Engines are better than the Germans. Check the last 2 year's awards. Originally Posted by doug_dfw
Are we talking about the same cubic inches comparison here? I know in racing the domestic manufacturers always come with a unfair advantage (larger engines to keep up)
Imagine putting that engine in a Shelby. Wow.
This is the last year for the Shelby, and they are only making custom orders.

662 horses!
Nah... go out on a limb, put in a mopar slant-6 and pushbutton automatic

That will turn heads

(laughing)
I'd put that engine in.a miata but 351w based swaps do not fit, sadly. I do have a miata and it is getting a 302 based swap.

I also have a 13 GT with fords new coyote 5.0 in it. Now that is an amazing engine. I'm tempted as hell to supercharge it, but how insane does my daily commuter need to be?
I'd put that engine in.a miata but 351w based swaps do not fit, sadly. I do have a miata and it is getting a 302 based swap.

I also have a 13 GT with fords new coyote 5.0 in it. Now that is an amazing engine. I'm tempted as hell to supercharge it, but how insane does my daily commuter need to be? Originally Posted by pfmtony
Mannnnnnnnnnnn... Tony

You do realize a Miata is uhhh, ahhhh, ohhhhboy..........a chick car?

lol messing with you!
yo 2011,u mean a Miata is a SHIT car. dangerous piece of junk
A Miata with s v8 in it is a fun toy..... When are you guys gonna learn Tony loves fun toys?

The engine posted though would be ideal for 67-70 restomod mustang.... Shit, now I need another car!
My Sunbeam Tiger baby! Maxwell Smart rocks!!!