All NF Canada reviews removed from Independent Provider Reviews - Upstate New York

Why? Seems our Canadian reviews were all moved to ECCIE Toronto Forum! NF Canada is only a couple minutes from the Rainbow Bridge. Toronto is an hour and a half drive from Buffalo! It was ALWAYS very convenient to post reviews of all the fine excellent Canadian babes in, Independent Provider Reviews - Upstate New York, since ECCIE Toronto is pretty dead. This also avoided have to switch back and forth between NY and TO Forums.

Was this done to simple placate all the endless whining, sniveling, bellyaching and carping done by pimps & pseudo pimps who are pissed their biz is down???....

It surely doesn't help us mongers looking for some Prime quality twat to tap!!!.....
Bring em back and let the horse farmers howl/bay at the moon!!!.....

I agree make more sense for them to be in Upset than TO.
thank iggy
thank iggy Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yeah he was bitching about something like that recently wasn't he?
over this review Review by King1950

in a way it was a ASPD deal that NF Canada and near by could be posted in Upset NY that was carried over to here.

so we loose really for nothing

as at ASPD it was stated right in the review areas NF C could be
but it is not stated here

as this is ask a mod and mods never look here
wounder if they also moved ahhhhh crap better not say anyways
wtf
  • Tiger
  • 01-05-2015, 07:28 PM
Whiner.

Who knows where my next review might end up.... (Vermont anyone?)
I don't see how it much matters, the easier the search the better but it sure seems to be a less than fruitful use of time to move them all. How far back did they go?
Yeah he was bitching about something like that recently wasn't he? Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Yup he was carping and yapping about it and he's in Albany, not even in our part of NY.....
My review of Alyssa Lace is still showing in upstate ny.
Whiner.

Who knows where my next review might end up.... (Vermont anyone?) Originally Posted by Tiger
I've been there a couple of times...
Looks a lot like A/HV.... only a little more populated....
Review: Jessica 22 - 24 in 2015
sorry about that but I moved it Originally Posted by geniusman
The last person you want to be listening to regarding Upset NY matters is that secessionist Iggy from A/HV, Vermont.

Canucktarderators
My review of Alyssa Lace is still showing in upstate ny. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Guess you got lucky......