can someone help me

hi im new to thew site. im wondering how do i post? i have been trying to figure it out is it because im not verified?
im wondering how do i post? Originally Posted by Amelie therese
Lol, u just did!!

If you want to be a verified provider, private message one of the mods and they'll walk you thru it.

Welcome and have fun and make lotsa money.
OCD for modtard.

Welcome Amelia, to our little slice of paradise...
OCD for modtard.

Welcome Amelia, to our little slice of paradise... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
why you hate me
welcome

a lot of girls here have

bundles

of fun!!

hope you have a bundle too
why you hate me Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Because you have been slacking on being a postertard?

edit add: Amelia... please try and draw OCD out of his shell....
And then make plans to visit Buffalo.
You can stay at the hobby mansion.
Because you have been slacking on being a postertard?

edit add: Amelia... please try and draw OCD out of his shell....
And then make plans to visit Buffalo.
You can stay at the hobby mansion. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
OCD is still butt hurt from cam up butt with out sedation
maybe latter, when he gits over it
it was a cold day in hell

hay girl, did you read and send a note to mod/s?
hi im new to thew site. im wondering how do i post? i have been trying to figure it out is it because im not verified? Originally Posted by Amelie therese
A very warm welcome, Ms. Amelie Therese. I LOVE your name, the syllables ripple over my tongue. [Gentlemen, please, no uncouth remarks!]

Is that name derived from Southern roots [ Louisiana?] or from a Francophone part of the Americas?

Pardon my curiosity; such a refreshing change from the Jennifers, Jessicas, etc. flooding NY State! (Parents, do you ever notice how MANY Jessicas there are all around you? Please give your lovely little girls a break!! Same with Kyles, but that is a different story, for another board altogether!!!]

Hope you have a great time on ECCIE, and make a lot of good friends here.

Please post often!!
A very warm welcome, Ms. Amelie Therese. I LOVE your name, the syllables ripple over my tongue. [Gentlemen, please, no uncouth remarks!]

Is that name derived from Southern roots [ Louisiana?] or from a Francophone part of the Americas?

Pardon my curiosity; such a refreshing change from the Jennifers, Jessicas, etc. flooding NY State! (Parents, do you ever notice how MANY Jessicas there are all around you? Please give your lovely little girls a break!! Same with Kyles, but that is a different story, for another board altogether!!!]

Hope you have a great time on ECCIE, and make a lot of good friends here.

Please post often!! Originally Posted by greenpeace2014
I am betting it is a name she saw while driving and viewed a billboard or something lol

Maybe you guys could have coffee and discuss names on a date.