Best Steak Restaurant

I will be staying in Addison in a couple of weeks and would like to take a nice lady out to dinner at a nice steak restaurant....any suggestions near there?
Thanks
III Forks is just north of Addison. Pretty sure there may be a Nick and Sams on Belt Line also....
closest and best without question is Del Frisco's on Spring Valley at Montfort
*nothing wrong with lll Forks or Ruth Chris for sure....just slightly further up the Tollway....Chamberlain's in Addison worth a visit if looking for a spot AFTER going to the others.....fine place but not quite as good maybe.

FYI....you may know already......if not driving a helluva lot better to use UBER instead of a taxi....especially going to a nice dinner
III Forks or Ruth Chris.
A good butcher shop and your own kitchen. While there are good restaraunts out there, you can do just as good at home and not have to deal with other people.
For the Addison area, I concur, 111 Forks

Secondly, Del Frisco's is close by.

Out of the Addison area, Pappas Bros off 35 between Walnut Hill and NW High Way is rated higher but it's a toss up.
Del Friscos hands down! III Forks is good too but imho Del Friscos has them beat in steaks and service.
Nick and SAMs
Pappas

Great all depends if u are a wine guy.... Pappas wine list is..... Impressive and the somalier is great.
III Forks, great staff, great wine list
A good butcher shop and your own kitchen. While there are good restaraunts out there, you can do just as good at home and not have to deal with other people. Originally Posted by Snausages
that is fantastic advice for a guy that is just going to be 'staying' in addison. maybe he should get a hotel room with a full kitchen and 'cook up a steak'.
Ruth Chris, III Forks. Chamberlains overrated.

Del Frisco excellent.

My personal favorite: Canary Cafe

http://www.chefgorji.com/canarybygorji/index.htm

Also Mercy Wine Bar makes an awesome filet.

http://www.mercywinebar.com/
Ruth Chris for sure. The last time I ate at Del Friscos it was over priced and not a good cut of meat. Needless to say I won't be back.
I would agree Del has really turned into the steak tourist trap of Dallas. Lots of Morgan Stanley retail retail brokers on expense accounts.ie., lot lizards lol.

Mediocre at best for the price.. Though It's out of the OP's requested area but a straight shot down the tollway, I think Als is the best all in.

The neighborhood, the room, the food, and the people/service. They can get a little bitchy about getting you in on short notice but u give them a day or two notice and it's all good.

Great people watching and beef.You can catch Jerry and Troy and Hollywood(movie people not Henderson) if you care. The good ole bubble for what its worth. Good luck. Enjoy!
Cattleman's Fort Worth! Or, Bonelli's.
I concur with the previous recommendations. Del Friscos is my personal favorite, but you really cant go wrong with Ruth's Chris or Chamberlains. Bobs chop house near the shops of legacy is a nice option. I have had good meals there. However, I might suggest Lawry's in the addison area for a wonderful prime rib experience.
I also second the Uber or Lyft option.