Do we need another gangbang club?

When i left eccie around 2016 i had a gangbang club of about 50 established eccie guys. We did paid, UTR gangbangs for interested providers. All events were organized off the boards, with complete confidentiality for the providers who desired it.

In the 5-6 years before i decided to take a break from hobbying, i'd guess we did at least a couple of dozen gangbangs, with about 20 different providers (some providers were repeat customers).

So i'm back after a prolonged absence and wondering how much the hobby has changed while i was gone.

Do providers still want to do gangbangs? Do they want somebody like me to handle all of the organizing and logistics? Are guys in the hobby still afraid of occasionally crossing swords while doing DP?
It has changed a lot. This board is dead. I have participated in a lot gangbangs UTR. I had a provider that we would regularly see but sadly Rosie has retired to Mexico. I know a few UTR’s that maybe interested.
I’m down to be a part of the club! Count me in to be one of the guys.
Yes. I miss the GB club.
I remember the old Yahoo GB Group. Went to several. That’s been years ago.
I am down MM, add me to the list. be like old times
I'm game
Sorry I can’t get myself to sword fight
I’d be down to try it
This is going better than expected. I have 26 guys signed up now, but recruiting never ends. Send me your hobby email address to get on the mailing list.

NOW i need to hear from PROVIDERS who want a gangbang. I have 2 interested but the more the merrier. Contact me by PM for details.
I remember the Yahoo GB club.
I want the ears
Sounds interesting! How much do you pay each time?
Does first in line cost more? How about 2nd to last?
I will be in town Thursday-Sat����